Nationwide Children's Hospital 200 @ Mid-Ohio

Probably about 15 laps after the restart. Probably be at least another caution, fenders are going to crumple, grass is going to get mowed.

Whoo hoo! I live in Texas so I've followed him and James for several years. Really happy for him, this kid has done great in lesser equipment

yeah he drove a really clean race. Gibbs took a big hit the last couple weeks in the owners championship, bet they will be stuffing Kyle in the car whenever possible from here on out.

Yeah I hate when they start talking about that. The last few races of the season it's constant every other sentence about it.
Yeah really. Who gives a damn about that? I bet even the owners don't. I mean what's the point?
You either win the damned championship or you don't. Screw the consolation prizes and pats on the back. Jeez.

Impressive run by the 60 team. Another impressive effort by Chase Elliott.

Kudos to Brendan Gaughan for not cleaning out the 9 when he obviously had brake failure.. Could have been very ugly. I don't understand why the crew was trying to ruffle feathers in the helmet. Insinuating the 62 tried to take him out.. Come on man.

Yeah I hate when they start talking about that. The last few races of the season it's constant every other sentence about it.
Yeah really. Who gives a damn about that? I bet even the owners don't. I mean what's the point?
You either win the damned championship or you don't. Screw the consolation prizes and pats on the back. Jeez.

o_O
Last year, champion Brad Keselowski’s winnings included $2.86 million for the drivers championship, plus $2.86 million for the owners championship for Penske Racing. The entire season bonus fund of $26 million is evenly split — $13 million is divided among the top 25 in the driver standings and $13 million is divided up among the top 25 in the owner standings.

Impressive run by the 60 team. Another impressive effort by Chase Elliott.

Kudos to Brendan Gaughan for not cleaning out the 9 when he obviously had brake failure.. Could have been very ugly. I don't understand why the crew was trying to ruffle feathers in the helmet. Insinuating the 62 tried to take him out.. Come on man.
Yeah, Elliott wasn't buying it. He had to be looking in his mirror, Gaughan did his best to miss him. Scott on the other hand, came off like a primadonna to me when he was trying to put all the blame on Tag for his troubles. Maybe Elliott's crew should switch to Scott, they might make a good pair.

o_O
Last year, champion Brad Keselowski’s winnings included $2.86 million for the drivers championship, plus $2.86 million for the owners championship for Penske Racing. The entire season bonus fund of $26 million is evenly split — $13 million is divided among the top 25 in the driver standings and $13 million is divided up among the top 25 in the owner standings.
I stand corrected, maybe the owners do care about it. I have never met a fan who did though.
Now I'm sure somebody will post about how much all that money helps their teams and drivers and how much they love it so I can be wrong again.

When Hornish blew up the Gibbs car, they told Tag to calm down and look at the big picture, so although I am not a big fan of it, I understand why the Penske team did what it did. It also explains why cup drivers drive in Nationwide..it is how the car finishes, regardless of who is driving it. You put a good proven driver in the seat, if you are in the running for the top spot.

Back
Top Bottom