NFL 2023-2024

Call it what you want, I have never been to Cleveland or been on the bandwagon.
I liked Brian Sipe, Bernie Kosar, Clay Matthews etc but they were never my favorite team.

I just debunked your fact free pro Modell dumping Cleveland talking points.
You know the New York Yankees started off as the Baltimore Orioles.

You know the New York Yankees started off as the Baltimore Orioles.
LOL I am not a Yankee fan.
Peace out and good people can disagree on sports teams. Modell's legacy will not be affected by my opinions.

If the Ravens win the SB I will be sure to congratulate you

So what about Modell. Cleveland said FU to him. Never hear anything about Colts leaving Baltimore in the middle of the night. At least Modell let Cleveland keep there name and history.

I'm glad @Greg already did the heavy lifting for me, and proved how wrong you are.

Art Modell was a greedy, selfish POS. He was also a terrible businessman who got himself into a pickle due to his own bad decisions and personal shortcomings. He didn't hesitate to give Cleveland the middle finger when Baltimore offered him a lifeline.

If you do a little research, you'll discover there's a ton of completely objective information that covers Modell's decision to leave Cleveland and details everything leading up to that point. Fair warning, there's absolutely nothing out there that will paint Art in a positive light.

As a Browns fan, I obviously hate the Ravens, but have nothing against Baltimore fans. Losing your team is one thing both of our fanbases have in common.

I'm glad @Greg already did the heavy lifting for me, and proved how wrong you are.

Art Modell was a greedy, selfish POS. He was also a terrible businessman who got himself into a pickle due to his own bad decisions and personal shortcomings. He didn't hesitate to give Cleveland the middle finger when Baltimore offered him a lifeline.

If you do a little research, you'll discover there's a ton of completely objective information that covers Modell's decision to leave Cleveland and details everything leading up to that point. Fair warning, there's absolutely nothing out there that will paint Art in a positive light.

As a Browns fan, I obviously hate the Ravens, but have nothing against Baltimore fans. Losing your team is one thing both of our fanbases have in common.

I get how Cleveland fans feel. I just find it hypocritical because almost everyone I know who hates the Ravens for leaving Cleveland also roots for the Indianapolis Colts.

The list of reasons to hate the Colts is longer than the list of reasons to hate the Ratbirds. With Snottie out of Washington, Irsay is now the biggest POS owner in the NFL. I don't just hate the Colts because they're AFC South rivals. I hate them for all the things they do.

Tom Brady's reputation was permanently tarnished with a BS suspension because he committed the crime of blowing out the Colts in a playoff game.

Am I seeing right, that Dallas has scored at least 30 points in all of their home games this season? With this Detroit defense, they might put up 60 on us! And while I'd like to have some confidence, I just ain't sure the Detroit offense can score quite that many.

I see basically everyone is picking Dallas tonight. I hope basically everyone is wrong.

I'd be fine with being wrong on this one, but the Cowboys at home are tough.

That end zone fumble is an enormous break for the Lions. Not sure whether the rule should be changed or not. Maybe have it result in the ball going to the 20 but the fumbling team retains possession.

Aikman's right. It's just pointlessly aggressive at this stage of the game to show that much faith in an offense that is not red zone adept.

Holding Dallas to 7 points in the first half? I’ll take it! I mean, they could light us up in the 2nd half and put up 40 points, but hey! At least the D played well in half #1.

Then again…another opportunity wasted. Maybe Cowboys will put up more before the half is over. Did Detroit even try on that possession?

Looks like a barnburner in Dallas based on the score.

It hasn't been high flying offense, but it's a been solid contest.

Aikman: "I just think the Lions are going to need to get a bit more out of their passing game if they're going to win this."

Five seconds later, 63-yard bomb complete. Wow.

Win or lose, this game got me feeling a bit better for the playoffs. At the same time though, I can’t help but think about the inconsistency. Good one week, not so good the next.

One of these years an NFL player is gonna fall for the old hard count to draw the defense offsides, I’m sure of it!

Back
Top Bottom