NFL 2023-2024

Dang, I’ve never seen that side of mahomes before. I guess expecting to always win will do that to you. Mahomes needs to talk with Detroit to figure out how to handle losing.

Alright time for the mainshow.

Dallas Goedert being back for the Eagles can only do good things for them. The Eagles were bad last week, but don't forget Dallas lost to the Niners even worse.

I’ve got to wonder if Andy Reid is losing the locker room.

I’ve never seen a Reid team look so undisciplined. And Mahomes completely lost his composure after the penalty.

I don't see how the Chiefs can run Toney out there again. The errors are too constant, and he hasn't developed at all. His "talent" is gaining them nothing. At this point the team needs to make a statement about what is expected and cut their losses.

I don't see how the Chiefs can run Toney out there again. The errors are too constant, and he hasn't developed at all. His "talent" is gaining them nothing. At this point the team needs to make a statement about what is expected and cut their losses.
He should be cut, but it’s starting to look like the Chiefs have problems top to bottom.

I just wonder how much the circus (Swelcie) is distracting or impacting the team.

He should be cut, but it’s starting to look like the Chiefs have problems top to bottom.

I just wonder how much the circus (Swelcie) is distracting or impacting the team.

Not sure why it’d distract them anymore than the rest of the team’s relationships do. Unless they are in some sort of contract with her. Like they pay her to date Kelce, which in turns gains the team more fans, thus making them more money. But also the city of Kansas City is in on it and people are flocking to Kansas City, hoping to see Taylor out in public, thus bringing tourist dollars to the city. And the contract states that The Chiefs must keep winning, otherwise the deal is off and Swift leaves town for good…because Taylor doesn’t like losers!

Yeah, I don’t think that’s the reason for their downfall. Can’t stay good forever.

Can we now stop the narrative that has been bs the whole time that the refs are on the Eagles side.

Absolute bs call of PI on Slay

Back
Top Bottom