NFL 2023-2024

It's fun rooting for the Browns with Flacco

Next year when the Massage Man is back it will be back to rooting for them to lose every game
I’d rather see the Browns win the Super Bowl than any other team in that division. Just because of how long their fans have suffered.

I’ve never liked the Bengals and love to hate the Steelers.

I’m just so pissed at how bad the Jaguars have played the past month.

IMG_2700.jpeg

This Eagles defense just isn’t as good as last year’s. Maybe it’s the changes in personnel, maybe it’s the change in DC, maybe both. But they’re just not on last year’s level.

Absolute bs so far, 2 penalties enforced when they catch the ball Cowboys getting away with late hits on Hurts, Collinsworth blowing Dallas like always.

I don't always (or really ever) root for the Cowboys. But when I do, it's when they play the Eagles.
No one likes us we don't care. And your still making a **** choice because Dallas is the worst always the worst and will always be the worst with the world's worst fanbase. Or just drink the Philly hate that the national media will give you while blowing the Cowboys every chance they get.

Absolute bs so far, 2 penalties enforced when they catch the ball Cowboys getting away with late hits on Hurts, Collinsworth blowing Dallas like always.

Come on, lets stop blaming the refs for once! Not just you, but using this as an example. Cowboys aren't winning by 18 because of the refs. They are playing better football, and Philly needs to step up in the second half.

They showed the Mahomes and Reid comments at halftime. Not really sure why they’re so pressed about a very clear and legitimate penalty. Perhaps they should be more concerned with a WR - more specifically, Toney - once again being a bonehead when it matters most. After the pick-six off of his stone hands in the opener against Detroit, that’s the second game KT has flipped directly off of one play.

They showed the Mahomes and Reid comments at halftime. Not really sure why they’re so pressed about a very clear and legitimate penalty. Perhaps they should be more concerned with WR - more specifically, Toney - once again being a bonehead when it matters most. After the pick-six off of his stone hands in the opener against Detroit, that’s the second game KT has flipped directly off of one play.

The duo is in a position they haven't been in a long time, if ever, and they're having a hard time handling it.

They showed the Mahomes and Reid comments at halftime. Not really sure why they’re so pressed about a very clear and legitimate penalty. Perhaps they should be more concerned with WR - more specifically, Toney - once again being a bonehead when it matters most. After the pick-six off of his stone hands in the opener against Detroit, that’s the second game KT has flipped directly off of one play.

Interesting info from Terry McAulay that these fouls are being called this year after being called exceptionally rarely in past seasons. As they should be. Nothing changes that it is a clear infraction.

No one likes us we don't care. And your still making a **** choice because Dallas is the worst always the worst and will always be the worst with the world's worst fanbase. Or just drink the Philly hate that the national media will give you while blowing the Cowboys every chance they get.

I respect the Eagles' accomplishments.

Illegal block in the back but the refs owed y’all one after screwing yall in the Colts game.
Ravens got screwed more than a few times n todays game. The game should'nt have needed OT. Refs called two BS calls on 3rd and 4th down to keep Rams scoring drives alive. So I dont wanna hear about some BS blocking no call.

This Eagles defense just isn’t as good as last year’s. Maybe it’s the changes in personnel, maybe it’s the change in DC, maybe both. But they’re just not on last year’s level.
Old DBs and no true elite pass rusher this year.

Slay is above average but certainly not shutdown. Bradbury is a high IQ player that never relied on elite athleticism…but now his athleticism is declining with age and it’s an issue.

Our dline was dominant last year and Reddick having a career year/AllPro type year was the icing on top. With that line we were able to mask having no LBs(it’s pretty much an organization philosophy that we don’t value LBs) and caused a boatload of turnovers. Neither is happening this year.

I actually think Sean Desia is pretty good. He showed a lot of adjustments early in the season and was very short handed the first half of the season.

This stretch of games has finally caught up to us.

God they need to make personal fouls reviewable or challengable. Just ridiculous.

I guess it's officially Ratbirds Week now that NBC's run the promo.

And I'm not even excited for this game. Baltimore gonna win that like 56-17.

He should ask me how I feel about the refs in the AFC Divisional playoff game. 😳
When I thought he was mad at his own WR. I didn’t blame him for being upset. But seeing he was pissed at the call, he needs to shut up. Like it was clearly the correct call so no idea why he’s so mad

Back
Top Bottom