NFL 2023-2024

It’s a system QB town. Great fans, great organization, but the QBs only get lucky once in a while.

I’m honestly not celebrating as much as I should be. It wasn’t a great performance. We practically fell apart in the second half, and you can’t run the table playing like that. But first playoff win in over 30 years, so I guess I’ll take it!

Next week SHOULD be an easier game for us. In my opinion, LA is a better team than both Philly and Tampa.

Pretty unreal seeing the Detroit Lions go 12-5 and win a playoff game.

Wouldn’t mind seeing them win in the divisional round and then lose in the NFC Championship Game.

Need streaming help!

I wanted to watch the Steelers Bills game this afternoon but I'm in Canada. I'm not sure if Paramount+ will broadcast it hee. Looking for other options. Any ideas?

From everything I've seen, it should work in Canada.
Just got parked. Tried Paramont+ game channel and get the splash screen. Looks like they want me to upgrade to have my package include Showtime.....

IMG_4558.jpeg

Steelers should have run the ball 3 - 4 times when they were at the goal line instead of throwing and having the pass intercepted. The game could have been tied at 14 - 14. Pittsburgh still has a shot of beating Buffalo. :) .

Not sure who I want to win this one, but I'll have to go with Tampa Bay simply because it's my brothers favorite team. I've gotten enough crap over the years, so maybe that would stop if Detroit was to knock Tampa out of the playoffs.

Yep this is going how I figured it would, congrats Bucs.

I feel so bad for BG and Kelce. They don’t deserve to go out like this.

At least they’re getting paid millions and getting all the fame and attention. Could be worse, could be living in extreme poverty.

Back
Top Bottom