Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

DaleJr called out Jimmie Johnson to do the ice bucket challenge --- his answer --
Jimmie Johnson ‏@JimmieJohnson 2h
Thnx for the #ALSIceBucketChallenge nomination @dalejr @NickLachey & others, I'm going to skip the ice to write a big check.
1f44a.png

Johnson is in a serious tailspin, 30th between Gilliland and Ryan Truex? give me a break, I don't see how much worse they could be if they were trying

It's Jimmie Johnson though. He always seems to turn it on when The Chase starts.

I swear, the guy could go from 5 straight finishes outside of the top 30 to winning the 5 races in The Chase.

I don't know, they showed up with a vibration, changed four sets of tires and still had it. Looks like they had it qualifying too.

Do bean bags vibrate at 200mph?

Did they really try 4 different sets, or just another set of 4? Didn't Harvick have a vibration too?

It's the only shot Jimmie has at Jeff's win record. Bummer is, Jeff isn't done winning. :D

I still wonder how JJ will perform after Chad retires, which may be after next year....if you believe what Chad said after signing his last contract.

You know what? He is old by today's standards. But he's really still so good. I've never been one to fly the Gordon banner but he is one of the all-time best and he will be a "modern-era" legend.

It's great to see Jeff come to life again. For too long, just running OK was OK with him.

The evidence supporting criminal charges is conspicuously absent given what we now know about the case. Ward recklessly choose to walk into an active and highly dangerous racetrack exposing himself to injury or death. An experienced professional driver such as Stewart had a right to expect that his fellow drivers would conduct themselves in a safe and professional manner during the race.

Ward recklessly choose to walk into an active and highly dangerous racetrack exposing himself to injury or death. An experienced professional driver such as Stewart had a right to expect that his fellow drivers would conduct themselves in a safe and professional manner during the race.

Nice and rational assessment on the legality of what WE KNOW happened that night.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/opinion/callan-tony-stewart-kevin-ward-race-car-death/index.html
Tony Stewart is a famous and successful racecar driver, which, unfortunately, means he will likely write a check.

I still wonder how JJ will perform after Chad retires, which may be after next year....if you believe what Chad said after signing his last contract.
I think we will finally see whether Jimmie's success is from pure driver talent or a product of awesome team chemistry.

Patrick cheated too with her firesuit.....posted vid in Patrick thread

Back
Top Bottom