Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

256387-0-600.jpg

Milka Duno will make her NASCAR debut on Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Duno will drive the No. 29 Toyota Camry entry of RAB Racing during the Nationwide Series’ Food City 300 making her the first Hispanic female to compete in a NASCAR national series race in the United States.

image.jpg

Milka Duno will make her NASCAR debut on Friday at Bristol Motor Speedway.

Duno will drive the No. 29 Toyota Camry entry of RAB Racing during the Nationwide Series’ Food City 300 making her the first Hispanic female to compete in a NASCAR national series race in the United States.

View attachment 14283
She will be 1 lap down before Lap 10

Is it possible to be 10 laps down after 1 lap? If so, she may do it.

I wonder who she runs over on pit road this time. Oh wait, that's the other woman driver. Sorry.

The only good thing that can come from this is we get to see Milka and Danica taking turns lapping each other.

How weird would it be to see Jeff Gordon run a Valvoline car one day?... Just sayin, it might happen in the future. Long time Martin fans would cringe.

I just saw the article about Biffle's new sponsor on Jayski. @DUN24, you called it! LOL!

This sponsor is perfect for him. Not gonna lie, the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the announcement was ol' Sterling calling Biffle a bug-eyed dummy, and I just lost it. :XXROFL:

Then I saw the car and I stopped laughing. That's a sweet looking ride!

I just saw the article about Biffle's new sponsor on Jayski. @DUN24, you called it! LOL!

This sponsor is perfect for him. Not gonna lie, the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the announcement was ol' Sterling calling Biffle a bug-eyed dummy, and I just lost it. :XXROFL:

Then I saw the car and I stopped laughing. That's a sweet looking ride!

Yup! He is going to be the FACE of the brand. Bahahhahahahahahaha

Remember the days when decals were actually painted on the cars? The car looks good, really good. Really wish Mark was able to run the entire 2006 Truck campaign, he was pretty dominant that year...

Back
Top Bottom