Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

34C99F8500000578-0-image-a-45_1464696465148.jpg

Wow.. it looks like it could be reclaimed to me.

Of all the sponsors that have left since I started following NASCAR, I believe I miss Mom N Pop's the most, and I never set foot in one of their stores. Second place would be Winn-Dixie; Mark and that #60 were everything Kyle should be but ain't.

why is his nickname chocolate
RCRN: Where did you get the name Chocolate?

DM: "I was 10 years old and I played on the Tiny Greyhound little league football team in Winston-Salem, NC. I stayed outside and had a dark complexion. One day, the coach yelled, "Catch the ball, Chocolate Drop." From that day forward I have been know as Chocolate."

http://www.legendsofnascar.com/Danny_Myers.htm

I'm watching the 1990 First Union 400 on YouTube. This was right before I became a fan. Id heard about the controversy surrounding this race but had never watched it. All I can think is good lord, could you imagine if something like that happened now?

I'm watching the 1990 First Union 400 on YouTube. This was right before I became a fan. Id heard about the controversy surrounding this race but had never watched it. All I can think is good lord, could you imagine if something like that happened now?

NASCAR knew Waltrip won but let Bodine have the win out of basically pity.

He has been there so long, what can he bring to the table if he can't veto Brian's ideas.
Helton is still #1 Yes Man.

He has been there so long, what can he bring to the table if he can't veto Brian's ideas.
Helton is still #1 Yes Man.

yep here is the chain of command. Phelps, and O'Donnell have to go thru him, looks like Helton is the shortstop to the France's
Dewar will retain his role on NASCAR’s Board of Directors. He will continue to interface with Brian France, Lesa France Kennedy and Vice Chairman Mike Helton. Steve Phelps, Executive Vice President and Chief Global Sales and Marketing Officer, Steve O’Donnell, Executive Vice President and Chief Racing Development Officer will report directly to Dewar.

Steve O’Donnell, Executive Vice President and Chief Racing Development Officer will report directly to Dewar.[/QUOTE]

Before or after he opens his mouth? He had words to Brad about the cars. What will he say to Junior regarding his remarks?

I think Junior is in a great position to do some good right now. Nascar still needs him to be visible if for no other reason than to keep the fans coming.

Stupid question #83 (collect 'em all, kids!)

Are any of the models currently running in Cup available with V8 engines? I assume they come with 6-bangers as standard equipment, but are there V8 options?

Back
Top Bottom