Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

14 years ago today, we lost Dale Earnhardt.
image.jpg

I feel like I'm the only NASCAR fan that likes the Chase. I don't mind it and it brings something interesting, you still have to win and run consistent so x:

It is 10 days out and subject to change. Still discouraging. sigh.

Forecast for Hampton GA
Friday Night 02/27 Snow 60% / < 1 in
Rain showers in the evening changing to snow showers overnight. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.

Heads up!

@bobdillner We are getting ready to broadcast 391 laps of #NewSmyrnaWS racing @newsmyrnaspdway tonight. Live on @FansChoiceTV fanschoice.tv

I feel like I'm the only NASCAR fan that likes the Chase. I don't mind it and it brings something interesting, you still have to win and run consistent so x:

I like the chase up until they made changes to Get Jeff Gordon in and it has been a farce ever since.

It's not the chase anymore, it is now the "Elimination Rounds"

How did Kenny Wallace keep a job after SPEED was shut down. I cannot stand that man.

The @MRNRadio app is available now! Download it now in the iStore. Google Play store users can download later today! And it's FREE!

That new trophy is sick, especially compared to the generic trophies from previous years.

Very nice trophy, a bid too abstract art for my taste, but still very nice.

I would be nervous if I ever hoisted a big ass trophy like that, I wonder what would happen if a driver ever dropped it x:

Well 3 cancelled flights later, my buddies and I will not be able to make it down for the 500. What a bummer. Glad the weatherman had everyone prepared for this storm. 1-3 inches of light snow and we got 6inches in 3 hours.
Need to go to the podium to say what I really want to say....

Well 3 cancelled flights later, my buddies and I will not be able to make it down for the 500. What a bummer. Glad the weatherman had everyone prepared for this storm. 1-3 inches of light snow and we got 6inches in 3 hours.
Need to go to the podium to say what I really want to say....
My god, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

My god, that sucks. Sorry to hear that.

Yup and now I am arguing with the airlines trying to charge me $200 for wanting to cancel my flight home from Daytona. Don't seem to understand that they cancelled our flight to even get down there 3 times!!

Yup and now I am arguing with the airlines trying to charge me $200 for wanting to cancel my flight home from Daytona. Don't seem to understand that they cancelled our flight to even get down there 3 times!!
Airlines: worst customer service in the world.

Bad time of year for all this to be happening. Hopefully it doesnt set the tone for the season, that's what I'm worried about.

I received another really good survey from the Fan Council yesterday. Be sure to fill it out, maybe It'll help.

Back
Top Bottom