Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

49america-israel-racing-front.jpg

JJ Yeley will be driving this car at least in the Daytona 500 but they wanna run the entire schedule.
JJ will be in #23 bk racing car

All set.

Talked with a NASCAR rep and she sorted everything out.

The twitter thing was making the purchase impossible which was why I kept getting the error. She deleted the active account so I could create a NASCAR related one and I did and it was clear sailing from there.

Now just have to make sure to cancel the subscription by february next year as I dont intend on doing this forever.
I just contacted them via their online chat function. It only took about five minutes to get a response. I switched my version from the online to the mobile option. They were quite helpful and were quick to make the change for me. They closed the old subscription that I had and opened up the new one refunding my money immediately. I checked my bank account a few minutes afterwards and saw the credit. :cool:

I just contacted them via their online chat function. It only took about five minutes to get a response. I switched my version from the online to the mobile option. They were quite helpful and were quick to make the change for me. They closed the old subscription that I had and opened up the new one refunding my money immediately. I checked my bank account a few minutes afterwards and saw the credit. :cool:
Good luck. I hope it works out for ya.

Some new NASCAR Rules implemented today.

9.3.1. QUALIFYING PROCEDURES
f. All vehicles must remain in the lower lane of the racetrack while accelerating to an appropriate speed before merging into traffic. 

g. Any Competitor that intentionally impedes or interferes with another competitor's qualifying attempt, or otherwise engages in any unsafe act while on the racing surface (including pit road) during a Qualifying attempt, may be subject to disciplinary action by NASCAR in order to protect the safety and integrity of the Qualifying procedures. Such action by NASCAR may include, but is not limited to disallowing such competitor's posted qualifying speed(s) and/or removing the vehicle from any additional qualifying round(s) for this Event.

10.7.1. RACE VIOLATIONS
c. Unapproved vehicle/mechanical adjustment(s), modifications, or failures will not be permitted during an Event.

d. Examples of unapproved vehicle/mechanical adjustments(s) or modifications include, but are not limited to the following body/vehicle components as determined by NASCAR XYZ Series Managing Director in his/her sole judgment: (Examples listed)

e. Failure(s) include, but are not limited to, any of the above components detaching, deforming, moving, loosening, breaking and/or otherwise failing to maintain their shape, integrity and intended function, unless attributable, in NASCAR's judgment, to race contact or the normal demands of racing (i.e. cracked splitter).

10.7.1.1. ASSESSMENT OF UNAPPROVED VEHICLE/MECHANICAL ADJUSTMENT(S), MODIFICATION(S), OR FAILURE(S) PENALTY
a. When the observed vehicle is determined to have an unapproved mechanical adjustment(s), modification, or failure(s) by the NASCAR XYZ Series Managing Director, a directive is given to the Crew Chief for his/her vehicle to report to their assigned pit stall to perform a satisfactory repair to all applicable components before the vehicle will be released back into competition. All repairs must be satisfactory to the NASCAR Officials.

b. When the satisfactory repair is completed during a yellow flag / caution condition the vehicle must restart the race with all other penalty vehicles in respective order, take the green flag on the race track and then serve a green flag pass-thru penalty.

c. When the satisfactory repair(s) penalty is assessed under a green flag condition in the Event, the vehicle must report to their assigned pit stall until all components are repaired. When the NASCAR Official determines all repairs are satisfactory, he/she will release the vehicle back to competition.

d. If any crew member(s) is observed/involved in the cause of the unapproved vehicle/mechanical adjustment(s), modification or failure(s), whether to the team's vehicle or to another competitor's vehicle, then that member and the team is subject to a written warning (and any resulting Penalty, if applicable) per Section 12.5.3.1 Warnings and P1 Penalty Options, as determined by the NASCAR XYZ Series Managing Director.

from here

Yep.

I followed your link to the support page, first made a ticket (Had no idea you could chat online) for my issues and the next day got an email from them saying this..

Untitled.jpg

Had to wait till the next day to do that because by the time I saw the email it was way late. Next day got on and got to talk with a rep online and she solved the problem in like 10 minutes. Awesome.

Gotta love these times. :headbang:

can anybody clarify the relationship between circle sport and Hillman racing or do I have a complete misconception that they are at all associated

can anybody clarify the relationship between circle sport and Hillman racing or do I have a complete misconception that they are at all associated
They have some sort of alliance or relationship, exactly what it is I'm not sure of. Hillman Racing became Hillman Smith Motorsports today.

Back
Top Bottom