Sprint Hits A Home Run -- Narwhal threads merged

I know what a Narwal is but I don't know why people would be sick of them. This topic has gone right over my head.
Cartoon narwhals are an annoying feature of a Sprint ad that was in heavy rotation during the D500. It's those specific narwhals we started out targeting, before the discussion took a left turn faster than John Wes headed for the garage.

I think there are links to the spot earlier in this topic. I think the animated segments are lifted from a pre-existing animation. There are links to that too, but I've already had too much of them.

On the other hand, I can never get enough of vocally climaxing rodents.

Cartoon narwhals are an annoying feature of a Sprint ad that was in heavy rotation during the D500. It's those specific narwhals we started out targeting, before the discussion took a left turn faster than John Wes headed for the garage.

I think there are links to the spot earlier in this topic. I think the animated segments are lifted from a pre-existing animation. There are links to that too, but I've already had too much of them.

On the other hand, I can never get enough of vocally climaxing rodents.

Thanks for clearing things up for me as I just could not draw any connection. If I am FF'ing through commercials and see the Serta Sheep or woodchucks chucking wood etc I always stop. I will have to Youtube the Narwals to see what I have missed.

iTcf1Ok.gif

Just saw them while watching Empire. Threw me completely off.

Never watched Empire, so I can't say how strange it would seem with it.

But it was a really odd juxtaposition watching Arrow with these guys assaulting the League of Assassins HQ with people getting shot with arrows, flaming arrows, and bullets, and then it goes to commercial and that song hits...

Back
Top Bottom