The Annex

OMG this guy is even worse.....are you kidding me he even tried this..........but he makes it talk about luck....Wouldn't have turned into that lot no way.....

OMG this guy is even worse.....are you kidding me he even tried this..........but he makes it talk about luck....Wouldn't have turned into that lot no way.....

Truly amazing he didnt waste a couple tires on them rocks

Truly amazing he didn't waste a couple tires on them rocks
That guy was so lucky two times he was gunna squash that gal for starters thought for sure he was gunna tear open that trailer......How some of these guys get there license I will never know.

That guy was so lucky two times he was gunna squash that gal for starters thought for sure he was gunna tear open that trailer......How some of these guys get there license I will never know.

We had a truck driver that caught a power line with the front of a dump truck bed, then he lets the bed down on the wires and smashed them between the bed and the truck frame, the resulting fireworks show was something to behold, blew the top off both frame rails :rolleyes:

First time I saw this done on a show I was you got to be kidding me no way!! The show I saw they were loaded with wood chips......

I remember that show ................. wish it would come back with new episodes

We had a truck driver that caught a power line with the front of a dump truck bed, then he lets the bed down on the wires and smashed them between the bed and the truck frame, the resulting fireworks show was something to behold, blew the top off both frame rails :rolleyes:
Wow did he live thru all that.......I he did he had to be freaked out to the max with power lines.....

I remember that show ................. wish it would come back with new episodes
Those guys pulled some weight from them logs......They were up in Maine I believe that was a good one family trucking company..... I watch all trucken shows....
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

Wow did he live thru all that.......I he did he had to be freaked out to the max with power lines.....

Yep.................. not a scratch ....................... I had to re-frame the truck, didnt want a repair right in the middle of the truck and neither did the DOT

Remember yesterday I said them boys and gals down under driver thru rivers.... This one is shallow I seen them go three four feet under water.......

One of my sons lives in Western Australia...Perth.
Australian and NZ passports are interchangeable. We can live and work in either country.

Hey there Clutch how you be?????:cheers:
Great Bud. Have to take the wife to the airport in about 3 hours.
She's flying up to Vancouver for Christmas with her family. Just me and the dogs.
I'm working Christmas day too.

Great Bud. Have to take the wife to the airport in about 3 hours.
She's flying up to Vancouver for Christmas with her family. Just me and the dogs.
I'm working Christmas day too.
Well that's nice for Mrs Clutch do you get holiday pay for that????

That's one helluva' job Bud....... :(

One HELL of a job, had to cut the rear plate off along with the pivots and re weld to new frame along with all the other misery involved. Took me two weeks working alone on it while I kept all the other equipment running as well. I dont want to tackle another one, Im done with jobs that big but was happy I got to repair it the right way, the owner had me change out all the suspension bushing to polyurethane as well as new cab mounts and fresh air lines.

Well that's nice for Mrs Clutch do you get holiday pay for that????
She will.
She works for the City council so they have to take vacation over Christmas so its great she can go home.
When I work any holiday I get paid double dollar and another day off. Effectively triple pay.

Christmas and boxing day....New Years and the next day are all holidays so 4 triple pays! I like it. :)

She will.
She works for the City council so they have to take vacation over Christmas so its great she can go home.
When I work any holiday I get paid double dollar and another day off. Effectively triple pay.

Christmas and boxing day....New Years and the next day are all holidays so 4 triple pays! I like it. :)
Dayum big buck payday!!!! You guys have that boxing day too???? First time Dawnlee told me about that I was what the hell is boxing day??
boxing.gif

One HELL of a job, had to cut the rear plate off along with the pivots and re weld to new frame along with all the other misery involved. Took me two weeks working alone on it while I kept all the other equipment running as well. I dont want to tackle another one, Im done with jobs that big but was happy I got to repair it the right way, the owner had me change out all the suspension bushing to polyurethane as well as new cab mounts and fresh air lines.
Not a job for a slacker..... that's for sure!!!!!! :cool:

Dam. They must be in constant communication.
Yeah you would want to know everything if its driften left or right that would freak me out to close and no control.....I think Lisa said on IRT when your pushen you can not touch the wheel that has to be so hard to do.....

Back
Top Bottom