The Annex

Back in a bit guys time for
hungry.gif
no micro food today :micro:
nono.gif

Evenin folks, all this talk about foods makin me hungry.makin a crock pot ful of be9's Not Even Close To Being Famous ribs for Saturday's annual Drunkin Brawl Christmas Party.

Evenin folks, all this talk about foods makin me hungry.makin a crock pot ful of be9's Not Even Close To Being Famous ribs for Saturday's annual Drunkin Brawl Christmas Party.
Drunken brawl Christmas party sounds like a good time!!! :bounce::punkrocke:cheers:

Yeah, we blew a transformer and had no electricity from around 1:00 AM 'till about 7:30 am.
Dayum but that's a good time for that to happen. Sleep thru it..... No troubles here had some nice thunder and lightning a couple nights ago but no power outages.....last few nights sure been cold though.....for us Sean would laugh....

this would be so cool to see I teared up just watchen this!!!!!
1usaflag.gif
hit those burners...

Hi Liz, that looks like a lot of prep work.
thumb_zps3a0065ea.gif
On our last cruise, my husband and I took a class on how to make sushi... it was really how to roll it. That part's not a lot of work but the prep looked like it would be. Especially cutting up all the fish, avocado, etc.

On our last cruise, my husband and I took a class on how to make sushi... it was really how to roll it. That part's not a lot of work but the prep looked like it would be. Especially cutting up all the fish, avocado, etc.

:waver:Have you ever used that knowledge?

:waver:Have you ever used that knowledge?
It was only this past June so no.. but I have ordered sushi and watched the guy roll it and I could tell they were doing it right. ;) But it might be something I'll try when I retire and have more time to cook. The prep time (cutting everything up) probably does take awhile.

Reactions: Pat
It was only this past June so no.. but I have ordered sushi and watched the guy roll it and I could tell they were doing it right. ;) But it might be something I'll try when I retire and have more time to cook. The prep time (cutting everything up) probably does take awhile.

It's always the prep time that takes the longest. I forget what it was like not having time for things.

I ran errands this morning trying to shop for everything I'm going to need for baking. Would you believe I paid for a bag of ice then walked out without getting it? o_O

Oh shoot.. did you go back and get it?

I took the day off and visited another assisted living facility. I did like this one but liked another one too so after talking it over with my brother, we decided on one we visited two weeks ago. We're planning on bringing my dad up here January 1st or 2nd. I'll be glad to get him settled.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom