The Walking Dead Season 7

spy.gif

This could be a spoiler. Read at your own risk.

https://twitter.com/Cudlitz/status/739784365304078336

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 3 new photos.
10 mins ·
Here's some more pics from yesterday. They give a much better glimpse of all the Kingdom riders. Plus a bonus Lennie James in a van! Big thanks to Deb and Teresa!!
The rumored Harold Perrineau sightings from yesterday were incorrect. So sad! The Ezekiel casting watch continues!! Since they have nailed all casting so far, we're confident they found someone fantastic! He'll just remain a mystery for now.
Filming today was over at a private property off of highway 16 just outsid...e of Senoia early this morning. Then filming moved over to the Gin Property (Alexandria).
Danai/Michonne has been our only confirmed sighting so far today. We imagine filming will continue at Alexandria tomorrow. If you have any updates please message us!

The Spoiling Dead Fans
1 hr ·
Filming today is back at Alexandria!! So far Rick and Daryl have been spotted. If you are out today please be respectful and do not trespass! Feel free to message us with any updates/photos. Have fun!

Kewl pic taken by a fan today..

Shawn Gerhardt
1 hr ·
Various staging of extras at one of the gates into Alexandria. No sightings of main cast.
20160609extras.jpg

The list of characters who haven't been seen since Episode 1 filming is getting smaller and smaller.

This is what you get for being accurate.

The Spoiling Dead Fans

1 hr ·

Well Buttercups, we have some sad news to share today. After two years, AMC finally reached out to us! But it wasn’t a request not to post any info about the Lucille Victim or any type of friendly attempt at compromise, it was a cease and desist and a threat of a lawsuit by AMC Holdings, LLC’s attorney, Dennis Wilson. They say we can’t make any type of prediction about the Lucille Victim. Their stance is that making such a prediction would be considered copyright infringement. AMC tells us that we made some claim somewhere that says we received “copyright protected, trade secret information about the most critical plot information in the unreleased next season of The Walking Dead” and that we announced we were going to disclose this protected information. We still aren't sure where we supposedly made this claim because they did not identify where it was.

The truth is, we have become victims of our own success. We hold a track record for accuracy and now AMC perceives us as a threat. We can understand why. We were once just a small community, but now we are 400,000 strong among all our outlets. The TSDF Army, originally named in jest, is now very real in this little cottage industry. We are a threat because of our accuracy. However, it was never our intention to cause harm to this show (and we don’t believe we have), only to satisfy the curiosity of thousands of fans who wanted what we offered. Millions of other fans tune in to this show unspoiled and are none the wiser about who we are. We are a dedicated community of enthusiastic, passionate fans that love this show so much we always want to know what's going to happen and speculate on all those possibilities. Our spoilers are intended only for fans that seek them out to enhance their own viewing experience.

Basically what it all comes down to is if we post our Lucille Victim prediction and we're right, AMC says they will sue us. Whether there are grounds for it or not is not the issue, it still costs money to defend. That is the way our justice system works. Would we have defenses? Sure. But it also costs money to mount that defense. If someone brings us a potential Lucille spoiler and we confirm it and it turns out accurate we could get sued. That doesn’t mean they’re right and we’re wrong, but like so many other situations in this world, they have the money and power and we do not. So we lose. In the past two years, AMC has filed several wrongful DMCA notices against us with full knowledge that we could not file counter-notices, hired investigators to intimidate our members, and threatened our local members with arrest, among other questionable acts. We’re also pretty sure they had something to do with the DOS attack on our site just before the finale last season. They have exhibited every quality of a bully pounding its chest. That sucks for us. It's very disappointing to see the network that hosts our favorite show attack one of their biggest fan bases. Especially when they could have taken a more diplomatic approach that could have given them the same results.

Please respect our decision not to put our livelihoods at risk. AMC has been harassing us for four days now by contacting our homes, our family members and our employers; even posting on this page and personal social media accounts. We are fans of this show just like you and aren’t a commercial operation that makes profit. We have families and careers to think about. No spoiler will ever be worth compromising those things. If you think this makes us pussies that are bowing down to AMC then so be it.

After consultation with our legal counsel, we have responded to AMC that the TSDF staff will not be posting our prediction on who gets Lucilled on any of our outlets. We will also not be answering any questions about who we think it is. If you hear a potential spoiler elsewhere and bring it to us for confirmation, we will not confirm or deny it. If you message us privately and ask who we think gets Lucilled, we will not respond. The info may find another outlet on its own, but an official prediction will not come from the TSDF staff.

But let’s be real here. It’s unreasonable to think for a moment that the Lucille spoiler won’t come out before the air date. Our 2% of the viewership knows better. First, we aren't the only spoiler business in the game. Also, simple observation and deduction can’t be prohibited. With much help, we have become very good at watching, listening, waiting, researching and separating the truth from the lies and being savvy when it comes to this show’s filming process. That typically reaches our goals. We are the reporters of this information. So while we will continue to post set reports, it will be up to you guys to take that information and make your own assumptions about who it is. We cannot assist by giving our speculation.
Just to clarify, we will continue to post all of our filming updates, eyewitness reports and all photos taken legally throughout the filming season just like we always have. We are by no means getting shut down. It's still business as usual here, we just won't be spoiling the biggest moment so far. Yes, we have taken a bit of a fall. But why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up again. (Thanks, Alfred!)

Very truly yours - The TSDF Staff

What bull! We can't share our opinions on a forum and if our opinion is right we/forum gets sued? This is nuts!

What bull! We can't share our opinions on a forum and if our opinion is right we/forum gets sued? This is nuts!

They are doing what attorneys are best at... bluffing. They couldn't win, but that is beside the point when their opponents can't afford to go to court.

They are doing what attorneys are best at... bluffing. They couldn't win, but that is beside the point when their opponents can't afford to go to court.
Since the issue is their accurate predictions, they should do a "prediction" with every major character and how likely they think they are to get Lucille to the dome. They then conveniently skip the one major character that they know gets it.

Reactions: Pat
Since the issue is their accurate predictions, they should do a "prediction" with every major character and how likely they think they are to get Lucille to the dome. They then conveniently skip the one major character that they know gets it.

That's a clever idea. One way or another, we are going to get this. :cool:

Moving along.

The Spoiling Dead Fans

3 hrs ·
Filming has resumed over at the Gin Property (Alexandria) today. So far we have heard reported sightings of Rick, Father G, and Aaron. The infamous bird van used in previous seasons is also on set. If you go out today please be respectful of the filming location and to local residents. Have a great time and please message us with any updates!
Thanks for the pic Sam!

Update: Enid, Carl, and Daryl have also been spotted -Ninja

BirdVan.jpg

I have two, possibly three, on my list of characters that have not been seen on set since Ep1.

If you tell me I'll sneak a hacksaw blade in a cake to you while your locked up....

3 mins ·
Good afternoon, spoiler junkies!!
Yesterday filming took place at multiple locations including off Goodwyn Rd. in Newnan and then also back in Senoia off Crook Rd. and the Gin Property (ASZ).

We received reports of the following sightings yesterday:Rick, Carl, Father Gabriel, and Olivia

Today we hear filming should be at Alexandria again. No word on who is filming yet. If you're in the area please keep us posted with any filming updates. If you visit the filming location make sure you're being respectful.
Pictures are from yesterday. Rick, a possible Savior, and the filming site off Goodwyn Rd. Thanks Grace!!
-Ninja

Turns out AMC's threat of a law suit is based on a post on FB made by a 15 year old fan saying TSDF have the 'leaked' info on who was Lucilled and close to disclosing the info.:rolleyes: What a farce.

The 15 year old's post was based on a post made by TSDF staff on their website which said they are close to confirming BUT did not use the word 'leak'. Somehow that word is important. o_O

In fact, the Lucille Victim spoiler singled out by AMC's lawyers is already available to fans through the original comic book series on which the TV show is based.
hmm.gif

Nonetheless, Campbell and The Spoiling Dead have decided to acquiesce to AMC's demands and not publish the spoiler. "We do not think any court in the nation would call predicting a fictional show death prior to its airing copyright infringement," said Campbell. "But it takes money and time to get to that point. I think intimidation was their tactic all along. Whether anyone thinks spoilers are right or wrong isn’t the issue here anymore, it’s the abuse of legal process and intimidation that is rousing the ire in fans."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ng-dead-spoiler-website-became-an-amc-target/

We are going stir crazy.

Fan: I heard a rumor that walker #724 died, please confirm!!! :p

The Spoiling Dead Fans: We cannot confirm or deny that walker #724 re-died. Nor can we confirm or not if he was in fact a he, or a she, or a Hero walker, or wore pants.

You're welcome!

TSDFs have ruled out (based on photographic evidence and reliable eyewitness) all but 4 of the 11 possibilities.

The Spoiling Dead Fans
37 mins ·
**Details for tomorrow's filming**
Date: 6/27
Location: Fayetteville - Old Greenville Rd. between Porter Rd. and Chappell Rd.
Time: 5am-9pm
**Note: This is the same location they filmed at on 6/6 for episode 3. (They are currently on episode 5). This is the place with the creeptastic house next to the cemetery. Last time they were here Morgan, Carol, Ezekiel, and Kingdom people were all believed to be filming.

Got to keep this bumped up. :rolleyes:

8 hrs ·
Some pictures from Monday 6/27 at Crook Rd. Looks like more fun adventures are in store for Carl and Enid!
Today was the first day of episode 6. Filming was at the studio supposedly in the woods. It's rumored that Tara was there. No word on anyone else. We are assuming some new characters from a recent casting call were probably there as well. We'll post that casting call soon.
https://www.facebook.com/SpoilingDeadFans/photos/pcb.666383466850128/666383330183475/?type=3&theater

The Spoiling Dead Fans
11 hrs · July 5th 9:01pm
Night shoot happening at the ASZ tonight, filming at the gift shop on Main should take place early tomorrow morning (it appears they have made the rear of the building look like an entrance) and still anticipating filming on Flat Shoals near the bridge on Thursday. There could possibly be some activity there as early as tomorrow. Still on episode 6. ~Shiny

The Spoiling Dead Fans
9 mins ·
Filming today kicked off at a gift shop in Senoia. Tara and walkers were spotted. There have been rumored reports of Rick and Carl filming at this location. We don't think this is accurate. They are still filming episode 6, which we believe will be a bottle episode featuring Heath and Tara (but mostly Tara). They moved filming over to ASZ today. Our guess is Tara (and maybe Heath, but doubtful) make it back to the safezone by the end of the episode and that's what they could be filming there today.
We aren't sure how late filming will go today. If you are out today please be respectful of the filming location and message us with any updates. Happy hump day, buttercups!
-Ninja

The Spoiling Dead Fans
7 hrs ·
Filming Recap - 7/6
* Filming began at the gift shop on Main St. Tara and a few walkers were filming at this spot.
* They did some quick filming off of Morgan St. Seemed to just be Tara again.
* After Morgan St. they moved over to ASZ. We received word that Tara, Eugene, and Rosita were filming. This is not confirmed, but we do feel very confident about it.
* At this time we believe the rumored reports of Rick, Carl, and Maggie filming today are false. There were definitely some Rick lookalikes around, but everything we have gathered points to him not filming today.
Tomorrow they will be off Flat Shoals Rd. in Gay, GA. Same beautiful river location

Kinda off-topic, but has anyone seen " Ride With Daryl......errrr..... Norm Reedus" on AMC? If not, I highly suggest you do. Even if your not into motorcycles, the places he goes and people he meets on his road trips are awesome. After watching the first episode I ended up binge watching the next 3 episodes and can't wait for episode 5 on Saturday.

Kinda off-topic, but has anyone seen " Ride With Daryl......errrr..... Norm Reedus" on AMC? If not, I highly suggest you do. Even if your not into motorcycles, the places he goes and people he meets on his road trips are awesome. After watching the first episode I ended up binge watching the next 3 episodes and can't wait for episode 5 on Saturday.

I honestly didn't think I would get into it, so I haven't watched any of it. But on your recommendation, I think I'll take a look.

I honestly didn't think I would get into it, so I haven't watched any of it. But on your recommendation, I think I'll take a look.

I was thinking the same but after I started ep1 I couldn't stop watching. Norman is quite the cool dude in real life and like I said the places he goes and the people he meets along the way is very cool. Lemme know what you think.

I was thinking the same but after I started ep1 I couldn't stop watching. Norman is quite the cool dude in real life and like I said the places he goes and the people he meets along the way is very cool. Lemme know what you think.

I will. Thanks.

The Spoiling Dead Fans
1 hr ·
**Character Episode Guide**

The following list is a breakdown of which episodes each character has filmed so far. This is not a confirmed list, but it's based on very thorough tracking and should be mostly on point.

Rick - 1,4,5...
Carl - 1,4,5Michonne - 1,4,5
Daryl - 1,2,4
Maggie - 1,5
Glenn - 1
Carol - 3
Morgan - 3
Abe - 1
Sasha - 1,5
Eugene - 1,4(?),6
Rosita - 1,4,6
Tara - 6
Aaron - 1,4,5
Negan - 1,2,4
Dwight - 1,2,4
Steve Ogg - 1,5
Jesus - 5
Enid - 4,5
Father Gabriel - 4
Spencer- 4
Olivia - 4
Eric - 4
Heath - 6
Gregory - 5
Ezekiel - 3

*Note: There is a rumored dream sequence that takes place in episode 1. Supposedly it features just about all the main characters in Alexandria. This information is not reflected on this list. So characters like Carol, Morgan, etc should also be in a small scene in episode 1 if the rumor is correct.

The Spoiling Dead Fans
1 hr ·
**Character Episode Guide**

The following list is a breakdown of which episodes each character has filmed so far. This is not a confirmed list, but it's based on very thorough tracking and should be mostly on point.

Rick - 1,4,5...
Carl - 1,4,5Michonne - 1,4,5
Daryl - 1,2,4
Maggie - 1,5
Glenn - 1
Carol - 3
Morgan - 3
Abe - 1
Sasha - 1,5
Eugene - 1,4(?),6
Rosita - 1,4,6
Tara - 6
Aaron - 1,4,5
Negan - 1,2,4
Dwight - 1,2,4
Steve Ogg - 1,5
Jesus - 5
Enid - 4,5
Father Gabriel - 4
Spencer- 4
Olivia - 4
Eric - 4
Heath - 6
Gregory - 5
Ezekiel - 3

*Note: There is a rumored dream sequence that takes place in episode 1. Supposedly it features just about all the main characters in Alexandria. This information is not reflected on this list. So characters like Carol, Morgan, etc should also be in a small scene in episode 1 if the rumor is correct.
Looks like that matches up with the info in the PM you sent.

Georgia has a ton of good buildings for TWD to use. It looks like this one needed some repairs just to be safe. Love it!

FilmingLoc.jpg

The Spoiling Dead Fans

1 hr ·
Today will be a busy day of filming in Griffin!
Locations today:
* North Searcy Ave. from 11am-6pm
* UGA off Experiment St. - This is the same location as Eugene's bullet shop.
* We are hearing they will also be doing some shooting off of Westbury Dr. in Griffin today.
Basecamp is located off of Cowan Rd at Wyomia Tyus Olympic Park. Seems to be a lot of trailers out there!
If you visit any of the filming sites today make sure to be respectful, stay cool, and message us if you have any updates. Have fun, buttercups!

Griffin, GA is on the way to AMS. I've been thru there many times.
Some good location photos here.

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 11 new photos.

10 hrs ·
Filming tomorrow 7/13:
Griffin, GA (Two locations)
* North Searcy Ave. (See map below) from 11am-6pm
* UGA off Experiment St. - This is the same location as Eugene's bullet shop.
Basecamp is located off of Cowan Rd at Wyomia Tyus Olympic Park.
We have some pictures and map of the filming area off Searcy Ave. Right now there are two smashed up SUV's on location.
Thanks for the pics Gimple's Small Nutsack! (photographer requested this alias out of LOVE btw) and also thanks to Colonel Runaway for the maps and pics!

Back
Top Bottom