The Walking Dead Season 7

:bounce:

The Spoiling Dead Fans
11 hrs ·
Filming Recap - 7/13

Jesus and Carl were filming at the Searcy Ave location. We heard one of Negan's trucks was also at this spot. Oh, snap!! Carl and Jesus possibly filming in Negan's truck? Get excited, comic fans!!
‪#‎CarlNeganArcNotFar‬...
‪#‎JesusTakeTheWheel‬

Michonne was supposedly filming at the Westbury Dr. location. There's rumors that there was also an unknown brunette female character filming with her.
‪#‎MichonneSlaysNotFar‬

Eugene and Rosita filmed at UGA, which makes sense since this location is Eugene's bullet shop from season 6.
‪#‎HomemadeBulletsNotFar‬

There were also reports that Melissa, Ross, Andy, and Katelyn were spotted today at basecamp. We are not quite sure where they fit into all of this. At this time we don't think they were actually filming. But if they are showing up on this set there's a good chance they could be filming soon!
‪#‎KickAssEpisodeNotFar‬

Hopefully we will have a few pictures to post later. Big thanks to all the stalkers out there that stuck it out in the heat today! You the real MVP's!!

Talking Dead got an EMMY nomination.:cool: Totally deserving, and Chris Harwick does an awesome job hosting it.
http://www.amc.com/talk/2016/07/talking-dead-honored-with-emmy-nominations-for-outstanding-interactive-program

He is a dynamite host!
clap.gif

TSDF have issued their official LV "prediction". I'll send it to all who would like the spoiler. They have never been wrong in the past years I've been watching TWD. I would take their "prediction" to the bank.

Well it is now! Thanks a lot NOT!

The Spoiling Dead Fans
14 mins ·
Yesterday at Alexandria Negan, Carl, Spencer, Rosita, Eugene, and Judith were filming. There were some rumored reports that Jesus, Daryl, and Morgan were also there. However, we don't think they were filming at this time. So it looks like Negan has returned Carl home (what an outstanding guy!), Judith is there, but Rick doesn't appear to be back at the safezone yet. Hmmm... Is this unsettling to anyone else?
Today filming continues at Alexandria. It's the first day of the midseason finale!! Dun dun dun! Let the fun begin! If you're going out today make sure to be respectful, stay cool and hydrated, and keep us posted!!

shocked.gif

The Spoiling Dead Fans
20 mins ·
**Upcoming Filming**
Looks like filming is coming to Jekyll Island, GA!! TWD received permission to film there on 8/20 from 4am-9pm. This is an unusual weekend shoot. However, since this location is 4 hours away from Senoia, a Saturday shoot makes sense.

Ok, in the season 7 trailer, Dwight is seen wearing Daryl's vest...
Plus, Norman Reedus has the new "Ride" series.
Is Neegan gonna kill Daryl in October? :(

Reactions: Pat
Season 7 special preview shown a few days ago.

Filming at Jekyll Island all day today. I think episode 9. I lost track.

This is day 6 of episode 9 filming. By next week I will forget where they are again. CRS

Since it's the MSP they will be filming for 9 days. So they will finish episode 9 on Thursday. -Ninja

They are doing a lot of studio filming. I think what I'm going to be missing the most next season is the woods. Some how when they were roaming around, things were a lot more interesting for me.

:p Episode 12

Today there is a filming location in Gay off Hwy 74/85 at ...an old abandoned school. There are buses on set and the location itself is very run down. The signs are indicating the road will be closed from 9/21-9/23 and 9/26-9/27. However, we are not completely sure if they will actually be at this location for all of those dates. If you go out tomorrow please be respectful and absolutely do not trespass!
Thanks so much to Gracie for pictures of the location for tomorrow. Also, big thanks to Eric & Kristy Phillips for mapping out the location for us!
Location09216.jpg
location09216B.jpg

Not sire if I want a heads up about who negan killed or not. I'd like to know but I'm not sure. I'm soooo confused.....:)

Not sire if I want a heads up about who negan killed or not. I'd like to know but I'm not sure. I'm soooo confused.....:)

If you're not sure, then you should wait. There are only 2 weeks of waiting left. Next Sunday there's going to be a 2 hour Talking Dead show about TWD. All the characters from the line up will be on and the writers. It is called The Journey So Far. I think it will be good.

Every time I go on to Yahoo's site, there are story after story on TWD. All of the speculation gets to be a bit much. Can't wait for the season to start but I can wait. If you know what I mean.

The Spoiling Dead Fans added 7 new photos.
14 hrs ·
**Upcoming Filming**
Date: October 17th
Location: Senoia - Luther Bailey Rd between Norton Rd and Old Hwy 85
Times: Road closures from 10am-4pm
We're not completely sure of the exact location where they will be filming. However, this area with a creepy old house looks very suspect.
Big thanks to *Sp@rky* for the heads up and Havok for the pictures!!
CreepyHouse1.jpg

CreepyHouse2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom