Tony Stewart

I hope that SHR is able to keep themselves out of trouble. They have 4 of the most volatile drivers racing under their banner this year. Could you imagine if drama started within the team over there?

I hope that SHR is able to keep themselves out of trouble. They have 4 of the most volatile drivers racing under their banner this year. Could you imagine if drama started within the team over there?
I'm counting on Danica to keep the boys under control.:D

That was a pretty interesting interview that race hub did with Tony and the rest of the SHR drivers.

That was one of the better race hubs so far, Byrnes returning to the air and actual fresh interviews. Tony and the rest of SHR looks rested and ready to go.

Not sure if it's been posted but I just saw one of Smoke's paint schemes for next year.....

B376MDdIQAA3nkb.jpg:large

I wish him the best, this is his paramount issue imo.
His ability to ever return to peak form probably hinges here.

That walker he uses is because his leg hurts ? :) Mine too. :)

It's been two years since Smoke matter on the track, I kind of feel like this may be a last ditch effort to get his mojo back as a driver and a force while on track. I reckon the injury was worse that ever let on with all these surgeries he's gone through. Just like a good Farmer, it's all in the dirt and Smoke has paid a very mighty high price to go play in it these last couple years. Good Luck Smoke!!!!!!!!!!.

I wonder if Gene Haas and Tony's sponsor ever sat him down in a board meeting room and told him that if he raced dirt again, that he would lose everything.

What part of the story am I missing here? Why does he have to quit dirt racing or lose income?

I'd imagine after the Ward Incident, sponsors would like a little bit more reassurance that Tony Stewart would still be presentable to the public and still be a good spokesperson for their company. Ergo, they may request that he cut back on his dirt track racing.

I'd imagine after the Ward Incident, sponsors would like a little bit more reassurance that Tony Stewart would still be presentable to the public and still be a good spokesperson for their company. Ergo, they may request that he cut back on his dirt track racing.
Okay, so this was nothing more than opinion then. I thought something was actually said by a sponsor.

Smoke can race submarines if he wants to, just try and stay out of harms way. His last two dirt experiences haven't turned out on the positive side, I think he needs to work with a little more brain power and a little less horse power. Other than that, go for it!!!!!.

So, how rich is Tony Stewart? He has a Sprint Cup Team, a Sprint Car Team, he now brought a Sprint Car Series and he owns Eldora.

Did he marry a rich old spinster who died and he inherent all of her cash?

So, how rich is Tony Stewart? He has a Sprint Cup Team, a Sprint Car Team, he now brought a Sprint Car Series and he owns Eldora.

Did he marry a rich old spinster who died and he inherent all of her cash?

Probably buying on impulse.

Tony is bachelor with a pig for a pet. Plus I think hes saved a TON of his money...he has no kids, or even a gf..seems kinda strange actually.

I have not seen a pic of him at the track with a lady...does not mean anything but he just gives off the aura of being lonely hope im wrong.

I have not seen a pic of him at the track with a lady...does not mean anything but he just gives off the aura of being lonely hope im wrong.
I really don't think that means anything. Sometimes a person is so engulfed with loving what they do that there is really no time for another person . Some folks like companionship...... others have no time or room for it in their life.

Back
Top Bottom