Trucks @ Martinsville

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Good track for the trucks. pole sitter Darrell Wallace Jr. 28 points out of first
darrellwallacejr.jpg

1. Matt Crafton
2. Ryan Blaney -16
3. Darrell Wallace Jr. -28

Last edited:
Pulling for Camden Murphy, because I never heard of him till yesterday and I always root for my fellow Murphy's.

Kinda funny seeing Gray Gaulding working out in that pre-race piece with a Krispy Kreme logo on his shirt.

I like Gaulding's attitude. Win it all or nothing, you have to like that honesty. " I'll wreck my grandma for a win."

lets see if the double 00 Cole Puts the hammer down after they put on the special tires.

954_5.jpg

Wendell Wallace jr is fast!!! Truck looks badass too

wow Bubba on the outside

Bubba can't keep it low, keeps giving up the inside

Custer is a mess today

Custer playing like Keselowski today

Dick move by Custer.. He's a little green to be tearing up multiple racecars.

Crafton is back in the pack, not good, Blaney is screwed, looks like a great day for Sauter and Wallace Jr. at this point.

Ironic B Jones and JWT were heavily involved in that wreck. Both have been blocking obnoxiously all day... Morons, JWT more specifically

Hardest M'ville wreck I've seen in some time. Ouch.

reason it took JWT so long to get out of the truck, he had to find his sunglasses and a mirror.

Haven't heard from German Reckola yet, made it up to 5th. He usually is good for some action.

Never be many caution laps at Martinsville, would it? lol

Will still haven't seen Sauter make his usual bonehead move so that's yet to come.

Hopefully Blaney can drive it up through the field.

that 77....what a joke

Back
Top Bottom