Trucks @ Martinsville

You'd think that #77 would have enough brains to stay on the brakes while trucks are coming when he's sideways on the track.

Safety of those not in race cars seems to be forgotten about lately by some of these drivers.

The advantage must outweigh the penalties, surely they have figured out the problem

Busch doesn't care, that is plain to see in the trucks. His stuff is illegal more then he has been legal this year. He says he just puts Toyota Care on the side, doesn't even have sponsorship. They put on a good show.

71 of the 200 laps were run under caution...well over 1/3 of the race :blink: Wow.

That was about as clean a bump and run as Peters could do. I guess he forgot his sloppy hammer job he pulled on Crafton I believe it was, went in way too hard, slid the front and hammered him out of the way.

Sauter is an idiot. He did the same thing to Bubba about 15 laps prior. If it happens to him the whole world crumbles. What a joke.

Yeah. I don't think he would be nearly as upset if he finished 3rd.

Seriously. This happens in every racing movie and it infuriates me.
LrsTa.jpg

Personally, I think Quiroga was being too aggressive there.

True, but he hasn't won a race and saw an opportunity. In that mindset, I would have done the same thing. He was probably like aw **** I made a mistake right before he spun lol.

Back
Top Bottom