Watkins Glen RACE thread

Been fishin in the river since 7am. Now home & able to check out the race :)

That 18 car looks like it has about 15 degrees of negative camber in the L/F.
To the garage and pit reporters are drawing straws, once again, to see who gets stuck with attempting to get an interview.
I nominate Dr. Jerry Punch. Kyle can finish the job that Kurt started.

Yeah, I was also thinking that wasn't a smart move by Kyle, I mean i've never driven a Cup car but i'm pretty sure I wouldn't have done what Kyle did at that moment I mean they weren't battling for the lead late in the race or anything...
Yeah, he was probably already ticked off about losing so much time because of the gas can getting stuck and then losing more time because of the penalty. He was already driving like a madman to try to make up what he lost and then the contact with Truex just pushed him over the edge. Obviously I'm no mind reader, but that's my armchair dime store psychologist theory.

Gotta keep your head in the game.

Kyle's head has the perfect sponsor. Hard shell with a nut inside.
:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

Go check one of the latest race threads where Johnson has lost a tire or spun...KyBoo gets off easy.

This confuses me, I'm telling Bobby when drivers act like idiots he points it out, unless he likes them and at that point they do no wrong no matter what it is.

Jiff Gor-don must need to change his depends so he's in kind of a hurry and can't talk right now.

This confuses me, I'm telling Bobby when drivers act like idiots he points it out, unless he likes them and at that point they do no wrong no matter what it is.

And I'm saying that the Kyle "hate" is nothing compared to what Johnson receives. I'm agreeing with you :)

Hope the dinger has a good finish..they're the little team that thinks they can, they think they can, they think they can :D

Back
Top Bottom