Watkins Glen RACE thread

Another really scary wreck for McDowell. Glad he's okay. That car and the guard rail are destroyed!

This'll be a lengthy cleanup.

I thought I saw a cameraman or track worker down there when all that debris was flying around. I hope they're okay.

Pretty ugly wreck right there. Glad Newman and McDowell are okay. Don't think I've ever seen a rear end housing wrapped up in a catch fence like that. Man this track sure has produced some wicked collisions over the years..

Ok, a few lucky dogs, and some creative strategy from Alan, and this is possible!

I like the optimism, but there are a bunch of garbage cars that are running like 60% of the speed who are 1 lap down and are going to block the lucky dogs from ever getting to Jeff. Plus I don't see 4 more cautions.

Alan needs to use this red flag to formulate a victory strategy.

Might have been possible if Jeff was able to drive the car to the pits when he lost power...days over. Just hoping to pick up a few points now.

I feel like Newman is always in hard wrecks and ends up speaking out about safety afterwards, yet nothing ever really changes.

I like the optimism, but there are a bunch of garbage cars that are running like 60% of the speed who are 1 lap down and are going to block the lucky dogs from ever getting to Jeff. Plus I don't see 4 more cautions.
Don't burst my bubble.

:)

Back
Top Bottom