What kyle is doing right now is amazing

Kyle has been magnificent this year and the even though credit goes to the entire 18 team he is definitely the stick that stirs the drink. At this point it doesn't look like anyone is in the same zip code and HMS and Penske don't look to have any answer to JGR's overall excellence.

Kyle has been magnificent this year and the even though credit goes to the entire 18 team he is definitely the stick that stirs the drink. At this point it doesn't look like anyone is in the same zip code and HMS and Penske don't look to have any answer to JGR's overall excellence.

Its sounds as if you might be ready for that Kyle Busch shirt :D

he only has two finishes worse that 4th

these are his finishes right now this year 3,3,4,4,25,1,1,38,2,2,1

he's already led 679 laps

the guy is on fire right now and we might be seeing the kyle busch dominance era that we have heard so much about

I don't think this tops how strong Kevin Harvick's team was last year.

The Toyotas are pretty damn superior to the other cars right now.

I don't know whether to be happy that NASCAR lets it play out or mad that they don't step in when one manufacturer has a clear advantage over the rest like they used to. The only reason it's not boring watching Kyle win every race is because he's entertaining to watch, the way he makes impossible passes.

Agreed. His run as of late is very impressive but is nothing new in this sport, imo.

Its very plausable that the competition catches on to the secrets later in the season & its a whole new monster then.

But can they catch up to the driver of the 18 ?

I agree that he is off to a very strong start to 2016, but I am not ready to agree with Andy that he will win 12 races this year, Kyle seems to fade towards the last part of the season.

I agree that he is off to a very strong start to 2016, but I am not ready to agree with Andy that he will win 12 races this year, Kyle seems to fade towards the last part of the season.
It's a long season, for sure. This isn't unlike his '08 start. A lot can happen over seven months.

TBh as a fan I care more about wins then titles. Sure I'd love the title too but I'm content with one. I just didn't want to hear the he doesn't have a title argument all the time. Now I just want him to rack up the wins and I'm one happy fan

TBh as a fan I care more about wins then titles. Sure I'd love the title too but I'm content with one. I just didn't want to hear the he doesn't have a title argument all the time. Now I just want him to rack up the wins and I'm one happy fan
Wins > Titles

With this format at least, in my opinion. But that's another thread entirely.

Yeah he's already got 3 wins this year so I'm thrilled as a fan. The rest is gravy

It's a long season, for sure. This isn't unlike his '08 start. A lot can happen over seven months.

I completely agree. In fact, I am stunned at the outpouring of Toyota love. There are others on this board who are not Toyota fans more confident than myself that Toyota has a huge advantage that cannot be beaten. Hendrick is never that far behind--if they are behind at all. I am pleased, however, that Kyle Busch is getting the tools necessary to race without excuses when it comes to equipment. Pretty damn proud of that.

More impressed with what Harvick did 2 consecutive years.

Harvick's season last year reminded me of Mark Martin in 1998. Seemed like, that year, if Mark Martin didn't win, he was in second or third. Difference being, Mark won seven times. But ****** Jeff Gordon had to win 13 times. :mad:

Maybe since Kyle stole a championship last year, the Chase will hopefully steal one from him this year.

Bacon is Life

I know a lot of people love to hate him but as his win tally increases even in CUP :Dthey aren't going to be able to deny his talent anymore.
He's at 37 cup wins and has another 20 years to go. He could just end up being the GOAT

Kyle is great This year. I noticed the Kevin is 4 points ahead of him. His finishes must be a bit better

The 18 crossed the finish line first at Homestead :idunno:

I say he stole it because of the way Nascar likes to bend and twist rules. Take off the Kyle Fan glasses for a second. Think if it was Kyle who had such a great season from race 1, and it was someone else who had to sit out the start of the season, and they won the championship that Kyle should have won. He won with the rules Nascar had and place, doesn't make it right.

An objective non-hater post if I ever saw one.

read above.

I say he stole it because of the way Nascar likes to bend and twist rules. Take off the Kyle Fan glasses for a second. Think if it was Kyle who had such a great season from race 1, and it was someone else who had to sit out the start of the season, and they won the championship that Kyle should have won. He won with the rules Nascar had and place, doesn't make it right.

read above.

But he followed the rules and won the Cup ..... Kyle didn't make the rules, he just followed them

But he followed the rules and won the Cup ..... Kyle didn't make the rules, he just followed them

and all I'm saying is I hope them rules screw him this year to make up for what happened last year. I just don't think he should have had a right to go for the championship. I don't think Tony should have that chance this year, and hell I'm a fan of Tony. I think the most you should be able to miss is 2..maybe 3. But the fact Kyle missed 10 races last year to me just isn't right. The fact Tony will have missed just a little bit less and could be in the chase isn't right. Has ZERO to do with who it is. I'd feel the same no matter what. Kyle winning was IMO the worse, for the fact that at least the others who won because of the "chase" would have at least had a good finish in points without it. Kyle would have been way in the 20's.

NASCAR: #1 team, serve your penalty

NASCAR: #18 team, come to victory lane. Nothing to see here. Move along.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom