Which racetrack do you want off the cup schedule?

I hate to see all the restrictor plate track hate but it is what it is. I really look forward to both Daytona and Talladega races each season.

I watch the races ( try to never miss one ) but in the past the driver's skill doesn't mean much.
Maybe with this car and less HP it will be better. :smile:

I look at the plate races as being the great equalizer of teams.

You must be right because those tracks are the only ones were some drivers ever have a chance at winning..
Maybe that's why I don't like them. :) I'll eat those words if Trevor Bayne wins a race this year other than a RP.

I must be one of the few that loves RP races. I would get rid of Kentucky or at least change it's date from the week after Daytona in primetime, Chicago stunk there too and is even worse has the chase opener. Kansas has been good since the reconfigure

I could care less what races require skill or not, as long as its good competition and enjoyable, it doesn't really matter what tracks are more "difficult".

If you can drive wide open all the way around a Nascar track, it ain't worth a damn.

Maybe more to come with reduced HP. A poor band aid for the suck 1.5 mile and 2.0 milers

Pocono...no Loudon...no Pocono......No Loudon...................How about both of them?

Pocono...no Loudon...no Pocono......No Loudon...................How about both of them?
Only thing is that would take away a lot from the fans in the northeast. That's pretty much their only two options, other than WG.

I want to keep Loudon. It isn't a copycat. Flat with short track characteristics. I consider it a short track in spite of being a mile.

I would love to see them on bias ply tires there, 900 HP & less downforce.

I like Dover too. Fast, unique, and narrow.

Remove 1 date from these tracks: Charlotte (All-star race), Dover, Kansas, Loudon, Michigan,Phoenix, Pocono, Texas

Add these tracks: Daytona road course, Iowa, Kansas road course, Laguna Seca, Milwuakee, ORP, Road America, Rockingham (All-star race). I would also be in favor of NASCAR rotating having 1 race at Daytona and Talladega take place with restrictor plates, and the other race taking place without restrictor plates.

If you can drive wide open all the way around a Nascar track, it ain't worth a damn.

Maybe more to come with reduced HP. A poor band aid for the suck 1.5 mile and 2.0 milers

The 1.5s cant suck any worse, maybe the new formula will bring em back to life ............................... or not

If your engine is hitting the rev limiter before you have to let off going into the corner, the track is to long. IMO

If your engine is hitting the rev limiter before you have to let off going into the corner, the track is to long. IMO
Haven't some guys hit the rev limiter at Martinsville during qualifying? Rev limiter has almost everything to do with gear ratios, not track size.

Haven't some guys hit the rev limiter at Martinsville during qualifying? Rev limiter has almost everything to do with gear ratios, not track size.

If the corner comes up before the engine is at full song your NOT on the limiter.
If the straight away is long enough I guess you could get up to those RPM's
Pretty sure everyone is using the same ratio's. Of course you could hit the limiter while on pit road if your that kind of guy. LOL

Different ratio's are used at one track where some drivers prefer to shift.

If the corner comes up before the engine is at full song your NOT on the limiter.
If the straight away is long enough I guess you could get up to those RPM's
Pretty sure everyone is using the same ratio's. Of course you could hit the limiter while on pit road if your that kind of guy. LOL

Different ratio's are used at one track where some drivers prefer to shift.
I'd say you got your ass handed to you on this one brother.......... LOL........ :owquitit:

Oh I wouldn't mess with Phoenix. I want to go see a race there. Hopefully this year. My sister lives in the Phoenix area and weather's perfect there in November.

Its a great place to see a race, the people and the weather are awesome, hope you get to go

Thanks. I was going to go this past November but I traveled so much throughout 2014 I decided I needed to stay home for a bit. Hopefully it will work out this year.

Thanks. I was going to go this past November but I traveled so much throughout 2014 I decided I needed to stay home for a bit. Hopefully it will work out this year.
Does your sister have an extra room?

Back
Top Bottom