Who do you WANT the Final Four to be?

Edwards
Hamlin
Kahne
Kenseth

Watch he heads explode, as none of them deserve it :XXROFL:
Any one of them deserve it if they make it to the end and win. If you doubt that then look at the results after the checkered flies at Homestead. Whoever crosses that finish line first will be sitting at the head table taking home the hardware and the check. They'll also be referred to at the 2014 Sprint Cup Champion. ;)

Any one of them deserve it if they make it to the end and win. If you doubt that then look at the results after the checkered flies at Homestead. Whoever crosses that finish line first will be sitting at the head table taking home the hardware and the check. They'll also be referred to at the 2014 Sprint Cup Champion. ;)

WRONG. They are NOT deserving under this points system. Only drivers who won before 1354 are true champions :D

WRONG. They are NOT deserving under this points system. Only drivers who won before 1354 are true champions :D
It was known as the Constantinople Chalice back then.

Drivers were a lot tougher too...
hB441F34D

That also may be the nerdiest post in the history of the website....and my degree is in American History not European...

X2 What He Said

Kenseth
1st loser
2nd loser
3rd loser
I still want Matt to win the cup, without winning a race. France created the chase because of Matt an for him to pull it off with no wins is the
ultimate "in your face" dig to France.

If Dale Jr gets eliminated this early, look for some type of fan vote for the Chase in the near future. It sounds ridiculous, but I wouldn't put it past Brian France for a second.

They just have to work around the Reddit crew somehow...
Not only does it sound ridiculous.....

36 race chase starting at daytona with the top 36 in owners points.. every week the lowest finishing driver left is eliminated... now THAT would reward consistency! Lol

36 race chase starting at daytona with the top 36 in owners points.. every week the lowest finishing driver left is eliminated... now THAT would reward consistency! Lol
That would actually be kind of nuts.

2014 Sprint Cup Champion: KYLE BUSCH
2nd Jeff Gordon
3rd Joey
4th Hardluck Harvick
hope this didn't ruin the suspense for y'all !!

I looked over this thread somehow.

I want:
Logano, Edwards, Gordon, Harvick to battle it out at Homestead.

What's going to suck for NASCAR is if one of the final four are winless and don't win Homestead but finishes higher than the rest. It can happen.

I want:

What's going to suck for NASCAR is if one of the final four are winless and don't win Homestead but finishes higher than the rest. It can happen.

hhmmm........yo 4 have already won a race !
lets see.....who could possibly qualify for ya winless scenario at this point ? :D

Yes I'm talking about Newman and Kenseth. I assumed everyone was keeping up.

and I'm talking one winless driver making it to Homestead and finishing highest. Not all 4 being winless

I want:

Yes I'm talking about Newman and Kenseth. I assumed everyone was keeping up.

and I'm talking one winless driver making it to Homestead and finishing highest. Not all 4 being winless

gotcha.
let's see if matt / ryan make it thru dega.

If Matt Kenseth wins the championship this year, he's the best troll in NASCAR history.

In 2003, he dominates despite one win.

In 2014, NASCAR changes the point system to reward wins and Kenseth wins without any.

contradictory ?

Back
Top Bottom