Who's in Denny's head?

I think this thread has reached this point...
Kasey-Kahne-wrecked-300x191.jpg

Yeah Truex's brake failure had nothing to do with that image:sarcasm:

I'm only insulting to match the other insults your comparing him to drivers who had top equipment for 20 freaking years, compared to 8 in mediocre. How long was Mark Martin in cup before he actually won a race Andy.

I'm only insulting to match the other insults your comparing him to drivers who had top equipment for 20 freaking years, compared to 8 in mediocre. How long was Mark Martin in cup before he actually won a race Andy.

How long before Kasey has 40 Cup wins and 49 Nationwide wins? Kyle Busch has been racing a whole lot less than Kasey and has managed 49 Nationwide wins.

Mark Martin, at 48 years old, had 11 top-ten and 5 top-five finishes (running only 24 races) and an average finish of 14.5 in mediocre equipment. Kasey, in great equipment, has never matched that average finish.

Bashing my driver is no defense for your driver. :rolleyes: Kasey's not in the same league as Mark. Sorry these facts irritate you so much.

I appreciate your devotion to your driver, and I'm glad you're so confident. I respect that about you and that you, unlike most Kasey Kahne fans, didn't defect to the Kyle Busch Bandwagon in record time. Kasey's just not an A-list driver in Cup.

Mark Martin Won his first race in 1990 actually he had 3 Wins 3 Poles and finished second in the Championship that year ( I think he would have won had NASCAR not penalized him for a spacer plate That WAS LEGAL being welded to the manifold which NASCAR said was Illegal to do???? Did'nt make a performance differance welded or bolted )

That was his 4th full season including 2 he ran with his own under funded and sometime unsponsored team.

Mark Martin has always been a hell of a driver. Just to nice and a bit stubborn about how he wants to do things.

How long before Kasey has 40 Cup wins and 49 Nationwide wins? Kyle Busch has been racing a whole lot less than Kasey and has managed 49 Nationwide wins.

Mark Martin, at 48 years old, had 11 top-ten and 5 top-five finishes (running only 24 races) and an average finish of 14.5 in mediocre equipment. Kasey, in great equipment, has never matched that average finish.

Bashing my driver is no defense for your driver. :rolleyes: Kasey's not in the same league as Mark. Sorry these facts irritate you so much.

I appreciate your devotion to your driver, and I'm glad you're so confident. I respect that about you and that you, unlike most Kasey Kahne fans, didn't defect to the Kyle Busch Bandwagon in record time. Kasey's just not an A-list driver in Cup.

Kyle's rookie year was 2005 one after Kasey, Kasey doesn't have a ton of Nationwide wins because unlike Kyle Kasey doesn't run nearly every lower series race. Also if we are going by lower series stats why not point out Kasey has a 1.25 career average finsih in truck races:rolleyes:. 11 cup wins is more then hundreds of drivers have, also known as I believe 53rd all time

Mark Martin Won his first race in 1990 actually he had 3 Wins 3 Poles and finished second in the Championship that year ( I think he would have won had NASCAR not penalized him for a spacer plate That WAS LEGAL being welded to the manifold which NASCAR said was Illegal to do???? Did'nt make a performance differance welded or bolted )

That was his 4th full season including 2 he ran with his own under funded and sometime unsponsored team.

Mark Martin has always been a hell of a driver. Just to nice and a bit stubborn about how he wants to do things.

Excellent post, I was a Dale Sr fan but the spacer call was one of Nascar worst moments.
I think everybody should respect Martin, I think he is an old school hardcore racer (meant to be a compliment).

After Gordon entered the scene talent development changed, and not try to slam Gordon just noting the change.

Martin had an excellent short track career prior to cup racing. I am sure you recall, that was an era where many greats did a whole short track career, running Busch, ASA, All Pro, or simply Late Model Sportsman or related stuff on dirt. I miss those type of drivers and that era.

Mark also was big piece in helping Rousch develop in the Winston or Sprint Cup program, huge.

Kyle's rookie year was 2005 one after Kasey, Kasey doesn't have a ton of Nationwide wins because unlike Kyle Kasey doesn't run nearly every lower series race. Also if we are going by lower series stats why not point out Kasey has a 1.25 career average finsih in truck races:rolleyes:. 11 cup wins is more then hundreds of drivers have, also known as I believe 53rd all time

1.25 finish, in four starts as a Cup driver in vastly superior equipment.

Do you honestly think Kasey's a better driver than Kyle? As much as I hate Kyle, he could probably step in a sprint car and run circles around Kasey.

He's a B-list driver and you're defending his record by attacking other drivers, just like you do in football threads, baseball threads and how you defend your positions by attacking other peoples' grammar in the politics threads.

Back
Top Bottom