will # 24 points race next 2 races ? or go for win ?

3879678+_0ad87d459271ebb2ab5222d10c12caf2.gif

You guys are getting way off out there, but funny as hell.
I think Gordon is gonna drive it like he stole it. The "Drive for Five" is kicked into high gear.

How can people not realize they have their turn signal on? Not only does it make a noise but it displays lights on the dashboard. I look down at it pretty frequently to check my speed and guages.

How can people not realize they have their turn signal on? Not only does it make a noise but it displays lights on the dashboard. I look down at it pretty frequently to check my speed and guages.
I wondered that also until I made it past 70. Now I just use the middle finger of my left hand a lot. :D

Sometimes you want to make a turn at a stop light and you sit there, waiting and probably...texting. You would be amaze at how easily people get distracted while driving. By simple things at that.

Gordon is precisely 1 point ahead of Kenseth for 4th. As was Kahne at Talladega.

Let's see who prevails this time.

At least you have control at Phoenix, until someone takes you out that is.

Gordon is precisely 1 point ahead of Kenseth for 4th. As was Kahne at Talladega.

Let's see who prevails this time.

At least you have control at Phoenix, until someone takes you out that is.
I think he needs to finish 3rd or better in points to get in. Harvick has made Phoenix his bitch recently.

I think he needs to finish 3rd or better in points to get in. Harvick has made Phoenix his bitch recently.

Gordon does, or Kenseth?

Won't matter if Kevin wins it though because he'll bump both.

Prepare for a ****** final four!

Gordon does, or Kenseth?

Won't matter if Kevin wins it though because he'll bump both.

Prepare for a ****** final four!
Gordon, but actually that does go for everyone else since Harvick is last at the moment.

It would be nice if the #11 bunch melt down as they did there in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom