Xfinity RACE thread --- Indy

Sprint Cup drivers won't be allowed to compete at the Xfinity finale at Homestead.

Look for a Kale Burch on the entry list in the #81 car for that race.

Stock cars at Indianapolis was a fabulous idea. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Stock cars at Indianapolis was a fabulous idea.
Said no one ever ?............wait, someone had to say it, or we wouldnt be racing at IMS

Any race that Harvick loses is a good race IMO

Good work Rowdy !!!

Seriously.....Kyle Busch gave himself the nickname "Rowdy"....GAVE HIMSELF the nickname.....
Yep. He hated the name shrub so he demanded that he be called Rowdy.
He did?
I thought it was given?
Oh well, I guess it runs in the family.
People that pick their own nicknames have an identity problem.

Perfect nickname for him .......... absolutely perfect

I can just imagine him sitting around one day, trying to think of a nickname for himself (lol) that makes him sound cool. Days of Thunder happens to be on, and suddenly it just clicks for him. "Rowdy! Yeah that's it, I'll call myself Rowdy! Then everyone will think I'm a badass!"

"Hey guys, you can call me Rowdy" he starts saying to everyone, with a smug look on his face.

I like Monster, but all the others are pretty bad.
If I were to drink one , it would be Full Throttle the Blue Demon or whatever its being called now. Ive thought about trying some of the Mountain Dew drinks.

I can just imagine him sitting around one day, trying to think of a nickname for himself (lol) that makes him sound cool. Days of Thunder happens to be on, and suddenly it just clicks for him. "Rowdy! Yeah that's it, I'll call myself Rowdy! Then everyone will think I'm a badass!"

"Hey guys, you can call me Rowdy" he starts saying to everyone, with a smug look on his face.

He is a badass :booya:

Thats about it from what I heard and read.

Back
Top Bottom