Xfinity RACE thread --- Indy

How does a car with 4 new tires lose to a car with 25 lap older tires. In the "real" world that is impossible. WWE is more exciting and more real than this race was. How much do you think Toyota paid Brian France? What Brian France has done to NASCAR is worse than August Busch IV selling Budweiser to the Belgians.. No wonder no one goes to races anymore. I can not believe I just watched this.

Another Kyle Busch Invitational on one of the X circuits most boring tracks.

I'm not opposed to Cup drivers running lower tier races, but Kyle's name on the entry list assures everyone else will be racing for second. Cup drivers have every right to be there, but there's not as much entertainment as stand-alone events.

Another Kyle Busch Invitational on one of the X circuits most boring tracks.

I'm not opposed to Cup drivers running lower tier races, but Kyle's name on the entry list assures everyone else will be racing for second. Cup drivers have every right to be there, but there's not as much entertainment as stand-alone events.

Other cup drivers were also entered in the race ...... cream rises to top

Little guy pushes the winning piece to inspection ..... no doubt he will oversee the whole process

a.jpg

The cream rises to the top .............. I watch all the races that Kyle is entered in
I didn't say I wasn't watching, only that I didn't find lower tier races with Cup drivers as entertaining as stand-alones. The playing field is too uneven.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF Kyle Busch dropping down to the minor leagues and robbing lesser talented youngsters like Kevin harvick, Kyle Larson, and Joey Logano of wins! DANGNABBIT CHEATIN WIZARDRY

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF Kyle Busch dropping down to the minor leagues and robbing lesser talented youngsters like Kevin harvick, Kyle Larson, and Joey Logano of wins! DANGNABBIT CHEATIN WIZARDRY

Poor Harvick :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom