Xfinity RACE thread --- Kentucky

Erik jones is a wheel man. Rest of the "talent" in this series is garbage. As evidenced by Elliott freaking Sadler winning 3 times

He's a Kyle Busch protégé. We've seen his bratty side plenty of times.
I think Erik Jones usually acts very un-Busch-like when facing adversity, including last night. He acknowledged his mistake and took responsibility for the accident. He didn't blame anyone else. He did say some drivers *including himself* drove "over their heads" at times, and it's hard to deny the truth of that.

Early in his Nascar truck series career, Jones got beat in a race he had dominated, and he threw a temper tantrum that was very much like Kyle Busch would do. Race Hub ripped him a new ass over it, particularly Larry Mac criticizing him severely for his petulant behavior. And then a couple days later, Jones appeared on Race Hub, acknowledged his bad behavior and delivered what seemed to be a very heartfelt apology. And I think he has kept it pretty much straight and narrow since. Good for him. Just my $0.02.

Erik jones is a wheel man. Rest of the "talent" in this series is garbage. As evidenced by Elliott freaking Sadler winning 3 times

Sadler has been great.

For him to be doing what he's doing is impressive IMHO. Saurez needed like another lap to catch him, but I've been liking Saurez to take the championship. He's finishing races and has been very consistent all year. He knows what he can give and does not push too far.

I was happy with Bubba last night as well, that's what I have been waiting to see. When he said Roush has not introduced a new chassis, I was very surprised to hear that. They just keep tinkering with what they have.

Hard to really tell who is talented and who is not when it's more and more about $ and equipment than ever. IE: Dakoda Armstrong finishing top 5 at Iowa.

Jones is the most talented driver in the garage, but still is showing quite a few mistakes at times. I don't think he's getting rushed, but another year in NXS wouldn't have hurt either.

Okay Chex what xfinity driver is more talented then Erik Jones lol

Okay Chex what xfinity driver is more talented then Erik Jones lol
I didnt make the case that a driver was more talented than Jones. I made the case that every driver not named "Erik Jones" isnt garbage. Wallace Jr, Poole & Suarez are quite talented & will probably be a force to be reckoned with in the Cup series in the future.

I didnt make the case that a driver was more talented than Jones. I made the case that every driver not named "Erik Jones" isnt garbage. Wallace Jr, Poole & Suarez are quite talented & will probably be a force to be reckoned with in the Cup series in the future.

Ah I gotcha man, I misread your previous comment lol. Thought you were criticizing him saying jones is the best xfinity driver not the contradictory posts he made. Yeah I misspoke just a tad :p, it's just frustrating when this is the last chance for a regular to get a win and they all wreck and let Sadler win. I actually like Poole better then Suarez and Bubba, he has the least experience but has really put it together the last few months. Suarez needs to step it up, he's consistent but needs to win races to justify the hype, especially when jones has 4 wins and 8 poles as a rookie lol. Idk what Bubba's deal is, probably overdriving the car and making too many mistakes

Ah I gotcha man, I misread your previous comment lol. Thought you were criticizing him saying jones is the best xfinity driver not the contradictory posts he made. Yeah I misspoke just a tad :p, it's just frustrating when this is the last chance for a regular to get a win and they all wreck and let Sadler win. I actually like Poole better then Suarez and Bubba, he has the least experience but has really put it together the last few months. Suarez needs to step it up, he's consistent but needs to win races to justify the hype, especially when jones has 4 wins and 8 poles as a rookie lol. Idk what Bubba's deal is, probably overdriving the car and making too many mistakes

Bubbas problem is that he's driving for RFR. No offense to any of their fans but they've been off for a few years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Suarez is decent, but with how good JGR is, I think he needs a couple more seasons before moving up. Poole is basically in his first season in Ganassi stuff and not the HSM stuff he ran last year.

Roush does kinda suck, but even Ryan Reed has been running better so I think Bubba has disappointed this year. Roush needs to find another talent such as Nemechek.

Back
Top Bottom