You're the owner with unlimited resources and every driver is available. Who's your driver?

If I had unlimited resources I would do a 4-car team. I would have
A veteran: Dale Jr
A champ : Brad Keselowski
and 2 youngsters
Chase Elliott
Cole Custer

I take my money and spend only 5 Mil per year with a 2 car top fuel team :) Kinda like Sheik Khalid and Roger Hennen/Richard Rawlings.
The last couple of years he upped it to 7 mil per car per year...but, now the Sheik has took his money and went home.

Unlimited resources + Kez = 10 straight championships and all the beer I could drink. Easy choice for me.

Including Isaac is great.

I hold David Pearson in very, very high regard and David thought Bobby was one of the best. Anyone who competed against Isaac will testify to his abilities and skills. If memory serves it will be 38 years this August since he passed.

I hold David Pearson in very, very high regard and David thought Bobby was one of the best. Anyone who competed against Isaac will testify to his abilities and skills. If memory serves it will be 38 years this August since he passed.

Isaac won the first Grand National race I either saw, it was at GPS. Always loved the K&K 71 except for the times he beat Petty.

I think he is underrated or underappreciated. I hope he gets in the HoF within the next 3 or 4 years, very worthy.

the guy who passed me like a bat outta hell on the way to work this morning . . .

Back
Top Bottom