2013 Indy 500 - Pole Day Discussion

lol Brad Keselowski and Jimmy Johnson tweeting about Indy 500 qualifying.

Holy ****, are you kidding me? NBC Sports Network leaving the Fast Nine Shootout for Preakness post-race show?

I guess all five people watching CNBC or MSNBC will be pissed off if they dump their taped programming to air Preakness BS on there. This is bull.

racecontrol.indycar.com isn't working for me. I guess their servers can't handle the load of the entire NBC audience going there simultaneously. Thanks NBC.

Mayor of Hinchtown out now, according to the timing chart. Still no video on racecontrol.indycar.com

Same here. Now it says "offline".

Thankfully I have a good imagination so I can imagine the cars going around the track!

Viso up next in the Andretti Chevrolet.

I met EJ at the Milwaukee IndyFest last year. Seems like a nice guy.

Last Andretti to sit on the pole at Indianapolis was Mario in 1987.

Unfortunately. The only way the series even gets a mention on SportsCenter is if it's one of the five weekends ABC is covering the race.

It was very rare for NASCAR to get coverage on SportsCenter back when FOX and NBC had the races. I imagine it will be that way again in 2015 when NBC picks up NASCAR again. SportsCenter's gonna be irrelevant in a few years though. FOX Sports 1 is going to do some serious damage to ESPN's empire.

Honda has just got to be smarting. They just said a few races ago that the only reason Honda is in IndyCar is to win Indy 500s. They could care less about the IndyCar championship.

Back
Top Bottom