2014 Australian Grand Prix

KevinWI

Oldest Operating Motor Speedway In The World
It's a brave new world.

Anybody awake for the first race?

I was going to try to just watch the replay but all the changes intrigue me to the point where I'll at least watch the first half hour live..

I like that the drivers have to do more however the sound is bad.

I say Vettel. I don't think Red Bull will fall from grace as far as everybody thinks (hopes).

**** do I love open wheel racing. Finally, long off-season.

Can I change my pick? Vettel doesn't look so hot anymore.

this race is gonna be crazy.. not sure about the competition of it but realiablity looks like a huge issue.

I didn't want Vettel to win but this is kinda ridiclous. Two of your biggest names in the sport are out because of all these changes.

I wasn't planning on watching live, but I did the awkward "Accidentally take a three-hour nap right before bedtime" thing so here I am. The cars sound so weird.

Magnussen is going to have one hell of a following if he can get a podium.

Debris on the track And F1 dont even care.......Nascar looks for non existant debris for a caution

I'm kinda mixed on how I feel about the changes. I like the unpredictability, but it just feels like the cars are operating at 80% compared to last year. I haven't compared lap times, but the performance seems noticeably less. Maybe it's the sound affecting my perception... It may make for good racing though and a lot of story lines with reliability, development, and talent all over the map.

They sound like a motorcycle when they're showing the in-car camera. In a pack, they sound like riding lawnmowers, lol.

They sound like a motorcycle when they're showing the in-car camera. In a pack, they sound like riding lawnmowers, lol.

The clock has started on when we see a car with a photoshopped John Deere livery.

Bottas might be getting a drs advantage.. they mentioned that on the broadcast and he's closing fast on ninth place.

I noticed the 3 on his helmet during the formation lap. Love to see guys with that much respect for other disciplines.
I thought it kind of looked like the RCR #3 but thought it was just chance. Maybe not a coincidence anymore.

car may be under pace but all those lock ups are pretty bad..maybe the vets can't multitask lol.

Back
Top Bottom