2014 F1 New Car Unveils

S

SuperTex14

A place for us to see all the teams' new cars as they are unveiled for 2014. To me, it won't matter until we see what Adrian Newey has cooked up for Red Bull this year.

This one is hard to take:
qDl6RD6.jpg

http://www.racer.com/ferrari-unveils-its-2014-f1-design/article/331087/

Brazzers huh?

Look how ugly those noses are.

When one F1 team figures out how to make a car look ugly, they all gotta do it!

Ferrari is taking the cake though. smh haha

I love how they lowered the nose, it's back to the early 90s style (but the Ferrari one is bad). But the V6 is a bit of a turn off since I heard them

But the V6 is a bit of a turn off since I heard them
Yes, it is. But, according to the Lotus team principal (keep forgetting his name), every team except Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren are going bankrupt every year so the V6 will probably keep the costs down.

I was depressed about IndyCar going to V6 but it has powered some great racing the past two years, and a lot of different winners, so I hope it'll be good for F1.

It's 2014. I'm trying to be more upbeat, positive and start less flame wars!

These'll have to grow on me.

Men! Yesterday I heard about the unveilling of the new 2014 models...just to see this...I thought last season´s Indycars were ugly, but now...ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

A guess there's no correlation between fast and good looking.

Men! Yesterday I heard about the unveilling of the new 2014 models...just to see this...I thought last season´s Indycars were ugly, but now...ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!

It's kind of a love hate thing for me. Obviously, the noses on the cars kill the look of them, but the fact that they've all tried different designs to improve their pace is the one of the main reasons I like F1 more than NASCAR. So, while they're ugly, I like that the cars aren't templates.

I think the biggest question will be whether people can get used to the sound.

To be honest, I just can´t, can´t say there´ve ever been horrible racecar designs ever, ever in any racing series. There´ve been some ugly ones, and people might dislike some, but they´re not horrible. I kinda dislike the Champcar designs some years ago but not big deal:

To each his own, I guess.

Marussia isn't the ugliest. Proof, perhaps, that the best looking car isn't the fastest.
BdX8pc6.jpg

I'm not going to lie, from what I've seen I kind of like the Mercedes looks this year.

I think the biggest question will be whether people can get used to the sound.
Well the Renaults sound like garbage so far...when they're even able to complete a lap. I don't mind the Merc and Ferrari engines. That growl is pretty nasty.

Williams new Martini Livery, officially Williams Martini Racing. Love the look.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have never been able to watch a full F1 race no matter how hard i tried. I tried again last year but the cars were so ugly that i just couldn't get into it. But, i really like the look of this new car and i actually watched all of practice, qualifying, and i even canceled nhra qualifying from my dvr tonight so that i can record the F1 race and the super cross race. Has hell frozen over... I think i may be a new F1 fan.:)

To be honest, I just can´t, can´t say there´ve ever been horrible racecar designs ever, ever in any racing series. There´ve been some ugly ones, and people might dislike some, but they´re not horrible. I kinda dislike the Champcar designs some years ago but not big deal:

To each his own, I guess.

....you just did.

Back
Top Bottom