2014 F1 New Car Unveils

I have never been able to watch a full F1 race no matter how hard i tried. I tried again last year but the cars were so ugly that i just couldn't get into it. But, i really like the look of this new car and i actually watched all of practice, qualifying, and i even canceled nhra qualifying from my dvr tonight so that i can record the F1 race and the super cross race. Has hell frozen over... I think i may be a new F1 fan.:)

SX is a repeat from Detroit. From what I've found the racing will resume next weekend in Toronto.

Unless you know of some racing I don't? I think you should be good on the NHRA and f1 though.

SX is a repeat from Detroit. From what I've found the racing will resume next weekend in Toronto.

Unless you know of some racing I don't? I think you should be good on the NHRA and f1 though.
Are you sure? I just looked on the supercross schedule and it shows the Detroit race on Sat 3/15 and i know this is the 15th because it's my birthday. I'm going to check again.:confused:

Are you sure? I just looked on the supercross schedule and it shows the Detroit race on Sat 3/15 and i know this is the 15th because it's my birthday. I'm going to check again.:confused:

I think I mixed up Ford Field and Indy... My bad.

And happy Birthday dude!

I think I mixed up Ford Field and Indy... My bad.

And happy Birthday dude!
Indy is Lucas Oil stadium. You scared me...i know i'm getting a little senile but i didn't think i was that bad.:D

image.jpg
image.jpg

The first website is what screwed me all up. In addition to that cold ass northern geography.

Back
Top Bottom