SUBJECT TO CHANGE
All times above are listed in LOCAL Time
Dates / Times / TV coverage​

(times in eastern time)
  • Practices:
    Friday, March 28, 12:00 - 1:30 pm/et, TV-FS1
    Saturday, March 29, 10:00 am - 10:55 pm/et, TV-FS1
  • Happy Hour 'Final' practice: Saturday, March 29, 1:00 - 1:50pm/et, TV-FS2
  • Qualifying: groups for positions 1-36, Friday, March 28 at 4:40 pm/et, TV-FS1, no re-air scheduled.

5 days.

BjhclAtCYAAB4yB.jpg:large

Love M'ville. I'll never forget Dale Jr's 2nd go-round in 2000 --- so help me he hit everything in sight. BigE even told his spotter to tell the boy to PARK the car --- about the same time Junior hit the wall in turn 1 and toasted it.

Fortunately, the weather looks nice on Sunday so NASCAR will luck out but snow on the week of the race once again confirms what I've said for years now about Martinsville's race dates.

Martinsville is a track that's certainly had more than it's share of weather issues, hopefully there will be none on Sunday.

Points standings after California.

Attachments

• 2014 Cup Standings - California.pdf
    90.5 KB · Views: 161
we are getting a weather bomb of snow here in east on Wed. If martinsville is affected hope they get it cleaned up

we are getting a weather bomb of snow here in east on Wed. If martinsville is affected hope they get it cleaned up

Just think about all them moonshiners down there freezin their butts off . Hard way to make a living. :(

My prediction..

Gordon comes out of Martinsville with the points lead..and maintains it till Richmond.

Could potentially win here also. Cali was in the bag until it was not so Gordon might be hungrier than usual because of that. Hope.

Here's hoping Johnson gets his first win of the season at M'Ville.

Also hoping that the snow and ice are gone by Saturday.

Anyone think we'll see a new winner in the Chase after this weekend or will we see the first repeat winner of 2014?

Anyone think we'll see a new winner in the Chase after this weekend or will we see the first repeat winner of 2014?

If there's a repeat winner, it'll probably be the #2 but I'll be putting my money on Johnson. Gordon will also be strong and may grab a win if Bowyer stays home.

Back
Top Bottom