2014 Martinsville - STP 500 - Pre Race Thread

BjyTTf1CQAELgGl.jpg

Ummm.

That surprises.

Gordon is good at Marrtinville no matter what so the fact they went with that car (and one that has over 1,000 miles) worries me.

As long as he's starting in the inside he'll kick ass.
1,000 laps at Martinsville is only ~ 520 miles. Lots of other teams are running cars that ran last year too, including the three other HMS teams.

1,000 laps at Martinsville is only ~ 520 miles. Lots of other teams are running cars that ran last year too, including the three other HMS teams.

Oh yeah duh.

Had a newb moment there.

Dustin Long @dustinlong #NASCAR … Trucks on the track here at Martinsville for practice from 9-11:45 a.m. ET … No TV

I think this will be a wild one. I think every driver with a win this year has said that now they can have some fun. Some drivers are probably frustrated they don't have a win yet, and this is the place to be real aggressive to get it.

For any of you out there that follow Dale Earnhardt Jr on the scanner each weekend.....

@bobpockrass

TJ Majors is here and back spotting for Dale Earnhardt Jr

Larry McReynolds thinks it won't rain at all? LMAO.

Every single forecast here keeps saying the rain will come later and later. Two days ago, it was supposed to be gone by Saturday evening. Now, it sticks around until sometime Sunday.

wow...Wrecks here get interesting dont they: thats anger right there. Looks like the 88 caused that

628x471.jpg

Back
Top Bottom