2014 Martinsville - STP 500 - Pre Race Thread

Clint Bowyer helmet this weekend. If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand anyway.

Bj-jGRGIgAAPZte.jpg:large

I'm kind of surprised that they used a photo with a cigarette but pretty cool just the same.

I'm not expecting #22 to make it to lap 5. Sorry.

Jamie Mac could be a factor in this one.
Lap 5? really? lol Alright well then don't be surprised if that post gets quoted later ;)

Keep in mind he was second fastest in the only practice... and fastest before switching to q trim.. by over 2 tenths.

I know practice don't mean everything but the car is fast for sure. I expect him to pass Denny at the start and challenge Kyle shortly after. Although these expectations could be somewhat biased.. I like what I saw in practice. His left front sticks to that curb like glue.

Lap 5? really? lol Alright well then don't be surprised if that post gets quoted later ;)

Keep in mind he was second fastest in the only practice... and fastest before switching to q trim.. by over 2 tenths.

I know practice don't mean everything but the car is fast for sure. I expect him to pass Denny at the start and challenge Kyle shortly after. Although these expectations could be somewhat biased.. I like what I saw in practice. His left front sticks to that curb like glue.
I have no problem with that.

JoLo is in over his head with that JGR/HMS hornets nest at the front :)

...actually thats not entirely true... Joey generally qualifies well here and fades.. but he's proved me wrong a lot when Ive doubted certain tracks and they've been working on their short tack program a lot. They go testing every couple weeks at all kinds of tracks. Were at Memphis last week I think.

He'd be directly ahead of the leaders in a few laps. Have you had Jagerbombs for breakfast or something :eek:
LOL Are you delusional?... maaaybe he'll fall back to the back half of the top 10 after a bit but to say he'll go from 3rd to lapped early is crazy... especially starting inside row 2... that's better than starting second lol... Unless theres a wreck or something I seriously doubt that he'll fall out of the top 10 unles it pit strategy or a bad stop.

LOL Are you delusional?... maaaybe he'll fall back to the back half of the top 10 after a bit but to say he'll go from 3rd to lapped early is crazy... especially starting inside row 2... that's better than starting second lol... Unless theres a wreck or something I seriously doubt that he'll fall out of the top 10 unles it pit strategy or a bad stop.

I was but you've set me straight :)

The Green hornet will be going to the front....

I don't know about that but I'm looking forward to seeing how she handles racing with the big boys instead of the mid-packers at Martinsville. She's going to have to get aggressive to stay in the top 10.

Yeah she's used to smashing ain't she.

Also with spinning, crashing, wrecking, and endorsing.

Everybody beats an' bangs on a short track...

and psssssssssssst... you forgot modeling in your post. ;-)

Well to be fair to D.P....Mikey just said she has finished higher in each race this year than last year.."a definite threat for a top ten here at Martinsville"

:punkrocke

ok..lets concentrate on her driving. along with all the racing out there!

ok..lets concentrate on her driving. along with all the racing out there!

I just meant that the life of a pirate wasn't likely all that great...glamorized in the movies. I'd take golf and racing any day ;)

(besides, this is the pre-race thread...we all go on "best behavior" on the actual race thread)

I don't see any rain on the pre-race show...blue skies with fair weather clouds....stands filling up :partytime...and Mikey interviewing a pig!

Back
Top Bottom