2014 Martinsville - STP 500 - Pre Race Thread

Guess I missed an interview. The one I saw, she seemed tense and like she felt bad for even thinking about saying she did good.
And that's not coming from an apologist. Just saying.

If she brags on herself, people paint her as arrogant. If she doesn't mention it, people say she doesn't care.

Guess I missed an interview. The one I saw, she seemed tense and like she felt bad for even thinking about saying she did good.
And that's not coming from an apologist. Just saying.

Well I didn't see that one. Maybe she thought she could get better than 10th.

Heads up Logano fans. Probably won't last too long.

@joeylogano Bored in the hauler waiting for second practice. Twitter Q&A. Go!

Sounds like it could get bad at M'ville.

Bj6OGysCAAEW09c.jpg

So...how long does winter last over there on the east side? :idunno:
What do you guys get, about 30 days of decent weather per year? :D

I feel old when I go to a PASS race and watch Ernie Irvan's son race. Um, no.

I remember watching Ernie Irvan run in the Big 10 races at Concord Motor Speedway prior to his Cup days.

I dont even want to think about him having a son old enough to race.

Someone gave me tickets to the cup race so if there is a down pour tomorrow you can blame me. I haven't gotten to see a race in years because it always rains out.

Still looking forward to making the 15 minute drive up there for some hotdogs though. :p

Last edited:
Sunday's updated forecast: 50% chance of rain AND SNOW tomorrow. High of 50°, 25 mph winds, 40 mph gusts. The weather's going to be absolute crap.

When is NASCAR ever going to learn that races around here in March are terrible ideas?

STP 500 ticket holders can stay for the Truck race. So, for $42, you can see 750 laps of racing at Martinsville. That's one hell of a ticket right there.

Was just looking at that, looks like I lucked up and get to see both races now. Gonna be a long day at the track. :)

We aren't p***ies on the east coast. We BBQ in the snow too. :D
Well, I was getting concerned. One of y'all over there has been pretty squeaky about the weather :D
I just went out to put some more soaked Mesquite chips on the coals. You know you're doing something right when you spot the neighbors peeking through the slats in the wood fence to see WTF is going on :)

Sounds like a 90's gangsta rap album in here with all this east coast-west coast trash talk :)

Funny, I was just explaining what my email address meant to blockhead kyle18fan. lol

Back
Top Bottom