2015 Las Vegas - Kobalt Tolls 400 - Pre Race Thread

I see cars still going through inspection and qual is about to start. smh

I hope a billionaire coins the term "Face-Palm" and sponsors the cup series lol

facepalm.jpg

Yeah I want people to tell me this is the teams fault.

Brad got "cleared" and then was about to go and then got called back.

This is beyond stupid.

Wasn't the first round like 30 minutes long last year? Now they're giving these guys 13 or so minutes to get out there. What a mess.

ok ok I am sorry I ever defended this....two weeks in a row?

Brad and his team are morons.

Penalties should be incoming..

Yeah I want people to tell me this is the teams fault.

Brad got "cleared" and then was about to go and then got called back.

This is beyond stupid.
His crew was pulling the side skirts out. :D

Never really understood the hard-on for track records at random tracks. Faster isn't always better.
well they made a big deal about Kenseth getting it but then said nothing about the other 6 guys who beat Kenseth's new track record. I guess it's only a big deal the first time it happens in one night.

And Brian is on a 3 day whiskey drunk....... but...... it wouldn't matter anyway.... he has no idea what they are talking about when they mention ''inspection''........ or...... ''qualifying''....... he sometimes hears.... ''Gentlemen...... start your engines''....... then quietly passes out while the 2 second in charge idiots...... Helton and Pemberton try to maintain until the race is over....... sometimes they do........ sometimes they don't........ at any rate they keep their jobs because Brian passes out first.......

First pole At Las Vegas.
Led the most laps at the Daytona 500 for the first time

I like all these little clean ups before he goes. Let's keep it rolling baby.

now that was an entertaining q format !
looks like nascar may make this work !

well they made a big deal about Kenseth getting it but then said nothing about the other 6 guys who beat Kenseth's new track record. I guess it's only a big deal the first time it happens in one night.
They used to crow for each subsequent driver.

I'm glad they didn't. Its worse than 'Boogity'; at least you only have to hear that once.

Back
Top Bottom