2015 Rolex 24 at Daytona Race Thread

Anyone remember that time CBS spent 10 minutes showing highlights of the football game while the game was in progress? Oh, right, that didn't happen. LOL.

I figured either Graves or Mayer would botch it for an otherwise stellar lineup for Starworks.

Hey @FLRacingFan, are you camping in the infield? That's what I plan to do when I go.

Go to sleep and wake up to the sweet smell and sound of motorsport.
Nope, but I'd like to someday. I got a two-day grandstand/infield wristband basically for free and paid $20 for Friday admission.

Ryan-Hunter Reay with have to wait another year to win one of these, so with Rubens, hopefully he will come back

Some good racing so far and no ridiculous amount of cautions. Imagine that. That Aston/Ferrari incident could have been avoided.

@FLRacingFan do you know if they allow fishing in the giant pond there? That would be on the list to do there if allowed.

Gees, the two Vetts and the one eyed Porsche in a dog fight. Rooftop Ray doing a heck of a job

Checking in this morning and they seem to be racing pretty hard. I don't remember how long ago it changed but the 24 hours seems to be more like a sprint race. I'm curious how much the lap times fall off during the race from years past.

Kannan is one of my favorite drivers. Watching an interview with Dorsey Shroeder and he was talking about how they don't let up any more, he talked about running easy at times in the past.

They showed a picture of all the drivers in the race that have a championship in any series, impressive group of a couple dozen drivers.

I'm all for Corvette Racing but I'm pulling for the #02 Ganassi in the DP class. GTLM, I'm all C7R

I got a kick out of the in car audio of each type of car engine they showed awhile ago. The Vette sounded the best to me although I don't think they did the Viper. The Audi was so quite I thought it was a production engine.

Christ this better be a quick caution, I really want to see the Taylor family win one.

I got a kick out of the in car audio of each type of car engine they showed awhile ago. The Vette sounded the best to me although I don't think they did the Viper. The Audi was so quite I thought it was a production engine.
I'm listening on a stream, so when they go to commercial, I hear all kinds of different motors. Pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom