2016 Spanish Grand Prix = Circuit de Catalunya

This race is effing close without the two fastest cars out there.

Vettel could sneak one in.

Riccardo is still about .150 tenths a lap faster than Verstappen, before he ducked into the pits.

Goes down as a racing incident, in my opinion. Not sure the stewards can rule in favor either way here.

Those replays they just showed are clear cut imo. Rosberg rode Hamilton all the way down. He was in the upper lane and came to block Hamilton all the way down.

Penalty incoming imo. For Nico.

Those replays they just showed are clear cut imo. Rosberg rode Hamilton all the way down. He was in the upper lane and came to block Hamilton all the way down.

Mebbe Nico recalled the shoe being on the other foot.

Lauda did.

Le Saboteur within Red Bull and Ferrari as well? Ricciardo and Vettel were leading their respective teams and wound up on a losing strategy.

Lauda said on German TV Lewis took responsibility.

No penalty from the stewards.

Just saw the replay, in my opinion Nico has any to defend his position, even if it's his teammate. Did Hamilton have a head of speed, yeah but if Nico wants to hold his position he can. I swear I hate all the ****in politics with this sport; Nico and Lewis being called to the stewards;who probably have never driven or won a race, to explain what happened in a RACING accident.

Also congrats to Max, well deserved

Lewis has a bad habit about going off track, probably forgot the grass doesn't have as much grip as the shortcut he took last race to pass five cars.

13239005_1736315133291941_2748108403298788537_n.jpg

Nico has a right to defend his position, and IMO he's not worth his salt if he doesn't defend. He can only make one defensive move, per F1 rules. Once Nico juked to the right, Lewis was free to go to the left. OTOH, Nico is a dumbass for being in the wrong engine mode (probably a victim of rules prohibiting his pit co-drivers timing him step by step how to start the race). So there is shared responsibility for the crash IMO, but ultimately the trailing car is responsible for making a clean pass.

This race proved again that Clean Air Is King. And that will be even more the case next year with the idiotic plan to dramatically increase downforce. The self-inflicted plight of F1 is sad. So much FAIL. At least this race had plenty of drama, due mostly to luck at the 3rd turn of the 1st lap.

Closed door conference in the Merc facility prior to the steward's meeting was prolly a good idea.

Saved Shamilton from a 10 spot grid penalty at Monaco.

I actually think Verstappen has a ton of talent he's just a young prick
Yeah he seems like a dick.

I haven't heard the kid speak much, I didn't get that impression from what I've seen. But again, I really haven't heard much of him.

The media keeps trying to portray Kvyat as some sort of super villain though. It's pretty sad actually. Leigh Diffey and Steve Matchett both said he "seemed(yea dude, passed tense) to always have a chip on his shoulder" and said he 'wasn't a team player'. He needs all the help he could get.

Back
Top Bottom