2017 24 Hours of Daytona

Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Figured to go ahead and put this thread up. One of the few sport car races I watch, but I always consider it the start of the racing season.
u6tOMjT.jpg

Attachments

• Earth Daytona International Speedway 1801 West International Speedway ....jpg
    Earth Daytona International Speedway 1801 West International Speedway ....jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 1,601
THURSDAY, JANUARY 26, 2017
Practice 1
Continental Tire Challenge
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM EST

Practice 1
WeatherTech Championship
10:20 AM to 11:20 AM EST

Practice 2
11:40 AM to 12:25 PM EST

Practice 2
WeatherTech Championship
1:30 PM to 2:00 PM EST

Practice 3
2:20 PM to 2:50 PM EST

Qualifying
(GTD) WeatherTech Championship
3:10 PM to 3:25 PM EST

Qualifying
(GTLM) WeatherTech Championship
3:35 PM to 3:50 PM EST

Qualifying
(PC) WeatherTech Championship
4:00 PM to 4:15 PM EST

Qualifying
(P) WeatherTech Championship
4:25 PM to 4:40 PM EST

Practice 4
5:00 PM to 5:20 PM EST

Qualifying
(ST) Continental Tire Challenge
5:30 PM to 5:45 PM EST

Qualifying
(GS) Continental Tire Challenge
5:45 PM to 6:00 PM EST

Practice 3
WeatherTech Championship
7:00 PM to 8:30 PM EST

FRIDAY, JANUARY 27, 2017
Practice 4
WeatherTech Championship
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST

Race
BMW Endurance Challenge At Daytona
12:15 PM to 4:15 PM EST

SATURDAY, JANUARY 28, 2017

Race
Rolex 24 At Daytona
WeatherTech Championship
2:30 PM EST

Saturday, Jan. 28 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. – FOX
Saturday, Jan. 28 – 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. – FS2
Saturday, Jan. 29 – 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. – FOX Sports GO
Saturday, Jan. 29 – Sunday, Jan. 30 – 11 p.m. to 1 p.m. – FS2
Sunday, Jan. 29 – 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. – FS1

The race will run from 2:30 p.m. ET Saturday, Jan. 28 to 2:30 p.m. ET Sunday, Jan. 29. The entire event will be simulcast LIVE on the FOX Sports GO App with FS1 authentication.

http://www.imsa.com/news/012017/ims...tona-unprecedented-manufacturer-participation

This is a pretty impressive list of manufacturers at Daytona this weekend. I count 17 total on the list.
I wasn't aware that Mini or Honda had teams this weekend. I'll be on the lookout.
Mini have some cars in ST tomorrow. Honda usually races some Civics there but they're taking a hiatus this year to support the Acura program, which also took over for Honda's prototype program. They'll probably be back in some capacity next year though if they're still paying the partner fee.

Hope to see one of the Ferrari teams win their class this year. It's been a couple years since that happened.

Hope to see one of the Ferrari teams win their class this year. It's been a couple years since that happened.

I was just reading an article about the ferrari teams. Think it was on IMSA.com, but I think they are pissed about LeMans last year so they are out for blood this season, especially at Daytona!

Which is the best Fox APP to use for this event. I do have FS1 with Dish I think authentication is no issue, but some of Fox APPs have better reveiws than others

Will any Fox APP work or does it have to be the Fox Go APP that I think has less positive reviews.

Which is the best Fox APP to use for this event. I do have FS1 with Dish I think authentication is no issue, but some of Fox APPs have better reveiws than others

Will any Fox APP work or does it have to be the Fox Go APP that I think has less positive reviews.
I think it has to be FS Go. It's gotten better over the last few months for me, at least.

Dude, the crowd here is yuuuuuuge. I've gone to at least a portion of this race seven years in a row now and it's never been like this.

Man, I hate missing out.:(

Bills piled up this last month, so my play money is non-existent atm.

Just have to save for St. Pete or Sebring...

Do they still race the Delta Wing or did they throw it in the trash? I don't see it here.

Dario Franchitti giving the command to start engines at the Rolex 24

Back
Top Bottom