2017 24 Hours of Le Mans

It was down to three Toyotas versus one Porsche, and Toyota may find a way to lose anyways...:eek:

It was down to three Toyotas versus one Porsche, and Toyota may find a way to lose anyways...:eek:

******** man, Audi would have gobbled this one up probably.

I hope another manufacturer is interested in WEC, would be cool to see Peugeot come back for LMP1.

******** man, Audi would have gobbled this one up probably.

I hope another manufacturer is interested in WEC, would be cool to see Peugeot come back for LMP1.
I'm still thinking they come back in 2020, but I question if Toyota and/or Porsche are still around then.

The way things are going we could have LMP2s contending for the podium and even overall.

Just joined in since this afternoon. Did the Toyotas fix their problems?

Wow. Shocking. P2 overall would be interesting.

I hope the P2s kick their ass.

The ACO needs to adopt DPI as it's top division and put LMP1 out of it's misery. It's a travesty the world's supposed greatest sportcar race is as good as over when only three cars fall out. LMP1 is simply a disgrace and needs to go.

GTE PRO is going to be a battle. Top 10 or 11 basically on the same lap.

I think there is a lot of pressure on the leading P1 Porsche. Every little sound
and hiccup will keep them on pins and needles for the next 11 hours. Looks
like they are trying to do P2 times to insure longevity. No guarantees though.

I really feel bad for Toyota. They have been a big supporter of sportscar racing, and after last year this has got to be a really nasty pill for them to swallow.

#62 Ferrari and my boy Townsend Bell still in the race, which is an accomplishment in and of itself. Also pleased for #29 Nederland team because Rubens Barrichello is one of the drivers.

Jan Mags is worried, he knows that Aston is really fast.

The Aston looks like its waiting to pounce.

Congrats to Jackie Chan Racing!

What a finish!

LMAO Ho-Pin Tung is a winning driver at LeMans.

Back
Top Bottom