2017 Eldora Dirt Derby Pre Race

Found a better schedule
NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES single-truck qualifying (5-6 p.m. ET) (FS1)

NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES qualifying races (7:30-9 p.m. ET) (FS2)

NCWTS SETUP (9-9:30 p.m. ET) (FOX Business Network)

NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES Racing (9:30 p.m. ET) (FOX Business
FBN = LMFAO

Wow.

Rushes to check subscription package.....

I'm good. Dish Network 206. HD.....

That brings up another question.....

Who really needs to get their business channel in HD? Oh well. While I don't know, I'm glad they do.

FBN = LMFAO

Wow.

Who really needs to get their business channel in HD? Oh well.
Direct TV channel 359. :D

FBN = LMFAO

Wow.

Who really needs to get their business channel in HD? Oh well. While I don't know, I'm glad they do.
that is one of the lame excuses as to why it is on that channel, it's in HD.. :idunno: gatekeepers :youliketh

He is a part time back marker in the truck series, 28th at Eldora last year. he surprised me. I see now he is a small track N.E. dirt racer after I dug deeper. I bet he is pumped.

He is a part time back marker in the truck series, 28th at Eldora last year. he surprised me. I see now he is a small track N.E. dirt racer after I dug deeper. I bet he is pumped.
Had a top 5 run going last year till the engine expired. I follow him closely. He lives an hour from me. Seen him win dozens of times at Fonda, Utica Rome and Albany Saratoga Speedways.

Looks like he has a real good truck, The new tire Goodyear brought might be a bit closer to a good feel for the dirt racing guys.

FBN = LMFAO

Wow.

Fox Business is in more homes than FS2. Move makes sense. And FBN is NOT a business channel.

Kenny will be on the ground with Chris Neville and Kaitlyn Vincie. Kevin Harvick, Vince Welch and Michael Waltrip will be in the booth.

Good on NASCAR to put this race on a channel so obscure I dont even think people know it exists. Or even if they have it.

I thought it was ridiculous last year when fans complained about the race on USA and how they've never heard of it and don't get it. This time, the gripes are legitimate.

NASCAR should've stepped in and had this race moved to NBC.

Here's my advice, better late than never. Got WiFi in your house? Go get a Roku if you don't already have one. Install the Playstation Vue app. Subscribe to Playstation Vue, their lowest tier. It has all three of these channels. Use your 7 day trial, cancel next week.

I was just told it is basically a Tommy Baldwin ride.

FBN = LMFAO

Wow.

I won't get to see it, but I did the same thing and called my dad so he could watch!

Back
Top Bottom