2017 Kentucky - Quaker State 400 - Pre Race Thread

Seven drivers going for 700 Club membership for the second consecutive week

With Friday’s Xfinity Series race at Kentucky Speedway delayed by rain to Saturday at noon (on NBCSN), it’ll mean a 700-mile doubleheader on the repaved 1.5- mile speedway.

Kyle Busch will start on the pole for both races, and he will be joined by Ty Dillon, Ryan Blaney, Erik Jones, Joey Logano, Ryan Sieg and Kevin Harvick in attempting to complete an extra 300 miles than originally scheduled before Saturday night’s Quaker State 400 at 7:30 p.m..

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2017/07...b-membership-for-the-second-consecutive-week/

DEPLsevXgAAQIiS.jpg:large

This is pretty creepy right here. They remind me of the stages of Wayne Newton

Last edited:
Do we have an encumbered pole sitter?
Here is what they get for "encumbering" the qualifying not only up in front they get a lions share of the better pit stalls. All four of the Gibbs, and Truex in the top ten. That hasn't happened all year.

DEPfAnqXoAk9-my.jpg

I am glad the race is good to go and am looking forward to seeing it.......after I finish watching Miss Marple.

I am not surprised. This sport is brutal. Very difficult to win. This has not been a horrid season IMO. Car is good. Driver is good. Wins will come or they may not. For some of us, this is the intrigue of this sport. For others....TV ratings, attendance, rule changes, Brian France, etc.

Every week, I anticipate the breakthrough win for 2017. It is this anticipation that is the rush for me. Great stuff.
Preach it, Brother. Amen!

Back
Top Bottom