2018 Atlanta - Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 - Pre Race Thread

Such bull**** that NASCAR doesn't announce a rain date/time right now.

What pisses me off about TRUEX is that he walks around now like he wins god now.. I guess y’all don’t listen to him on the radio? He complains more than Kyle Busch but y’all call Busch a crybaby smh.. all he does is talk about the low budget teams like they don’t belong.. screaming get out his way they can’t drive or there car is to slow! It’s just funny how y’all look the other way when it comes to TRUEX.. guess he don’t remember he use to be one of those guys.. he just won sweetheart from the Daytona race talking about the slower cars.. I see right through him.. he doesn’t have me fooled like he got 90% of the people
I have yet to see Truex stomp off pouting like a little girl after some misfortune on the track. I admit I don't listen to his radio.........or anyone else's for that matter.

I have yet to see Truex stomp off pouting like a little girl after some misfortune on the track. I admit I don't listen to his radio.........or anyone else's for that matter.
Ok I’m making the whole thing up smh.. it’s been on just about every race hub show after the Daytona 500 and he got radio sweetheart for what he said.. he says the same thing about slower cars all the time.. y’all just choose to hear and see what y’all want to ..

Ok I’m making the whole thing up smh.. it’s been on just about every race hub show after the Daytona 500 and he got radio sweetheart for what he said.. he says the same thing about slower cars all the time.. y’all just choose to hear and see what y’all want to ..

Thanks. We will rely on you from now on for the real story.

Chill dude, I'm not doubting you. Just going on what I have seen with KB and Truex after a wreck. Like I said, I don't listen to radio's.

FWIW, when I was at Daytona I listened in on Truex some. He does a lot of fussing and cussing at drivers and cars. Maybe he was just cranky that day. Most all drivers have some choice words. KDB is well known for his.

Chill dude, I'm not doubting you. Just going on what I have seen with KB and Truex after a wreck. Like I said, I don't listen to radio's.
I’m good I just hate how people are so one sided .. and u know what happened on the radio when that happened?? Kyle spotter got on the radio and said he wrecked us.. I have seen Truex complain a million times but no one ever see it, only when Kyle complain it’s just getting old..

FWIW, when I was at Daytona I listened in on Truex some. He does a lot of fussing and cussing at drivers and cars. Maybe he was just cranky that day. Most all drivers have some choice words. KDB is well known for his.
Nobody beat the old Kurt Busch for epic meltdown's.......at least what I have seen on Youtube.

But it’s ok for TRUEX right?? Lol u just made my point for me.. it’s just a bad day for Truex and he was cranky but when the 18 does it he a cry baby lol

What pisses me off about TRUEX is that he walks around now like he wins god now.. I guess y’all don’t listen to him on the radio? He complains more than Kyle Busch but y’all call Busch a crybaby smh.. all he does is talk about the low budget teams like they don’t belong.. screaming get out his way they can’t drive or there car is to slow! It’s just funny how y’all look the other way when it comes to TRUEX.. guess he don’t remember he use to be one of those guys.. he just won sweetheart from the Daytona race talking about the slower cars.. I see right through him.. he doesn’t have me fooled like he got 90% of the people

Dude, that is an exaggeration if I ever heard one.
The only thing I hear him complain about is the lapped cars, and who does not complain about them?
At no point do I recall him walking around and acting like he wins it all, is god, or whatever you were trying to say there.

Reactions: sdj
That’s why it never got through the first 3 times the other day.. and I’m sure if this rule was in place last year, it would be a different champ for sure!
You coudnt be more wrong. Just because the 78 has an issue now doesnt mean they were cheating in 2017. Those cars were checked and re checked. Hell Truex's car was teched more then any car last year, at the track, then at the R&D center in Charlotte. He the Champ, period.

Why is Harvick THE guy..he's won here once, almost 20 years ago lol

Why is Harvick THE guy..he's won here once, almost 20 years ago lol
Apparently, he has led many laps here, won many Truck and Xfinity races here, but just has not been able to seal the deal the times he looked to have it in the bag in the Cup Series.
*thinks back to Atlanta, last year*

You coudnt be more wrong. Just because the 78 has an issue now doesnt mean they were cheating in 2017. Those cars were checked and re checked. Hell Truex's car was teched more then any car last year, at the track, then at the R&D center in Charlotte. He the Champ, period.

Champs from last year, didn't do squat at Daytona, can't pass inspection the next week, something's up IMO.

Wow the narrative..

"they are the opposite of Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus, they are confidence personified", referring the the 78

Idk how hard I am slumping. The team that stayed together for 16 years and won 7 titles is confidence personified lol

Havent the 48 set the standard of what confidence is? Jesus. DW needs to be careful...hes getting old and the agenda he is supposed to be pushing is creeping through

I'm about 10 minutes from the rockingham speedway at the moment. It's rained for all of 5 minutes here today.

Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, that is an exaggeration if I ever heard one.
The only thing I hear him complain about is the lapped cars, and who does not complain about them?
At no point do I recall him walking around and acting like he wins it all, is god, or whatever you were trying to say there.

All he does is complain about how everyone complains about Kyle Busch. Dont try to reason lol

Truex is a fake champ. Kyle is the best. 48 is overrated.

Back
Top Bottom