2018 Bristol - Food City 500 - Pre-Race Thread

The tower just sent the drying equipment back out on the track.

Removing car covers, drivers to cars and load up.

Reactions: Pat
Direct-TV decided to change the listing about an hour ago and cancelled all the stuff I had recording. If I hadn't been home the race would not have recorded

Direct-TV decided to change the listing about an hour ago and cancelled all the stuff I had recording. If I hadn't been home the race would not have recorded
DIrecTv , not happy with the new update to the receiver, not only is guide ugly , they seem to have removed the manual record option

DIrecTv , not happy with the new update to the receiver, not only is guide ugly , they seem to have removed the manual record option

I hate the update. It's slow as hell. I frequently end up tuning to the wrong channel on accident because it's slow and can't keep up with the number input.

Terrible weather this spring all over the place. I'm a Cubs fan too and numerous games have been cancelled this year or played with snow suits on.

I hate the update. It's slow as hell. I frequently end up tuning to the wrong channel on accident because it's slow and can't keep up with the number input.
So its slow for you too, , its horrible .

I have a flip phone that is older and dumber than you

At least I'm smart enough to know how to use a Samsung Galaxy :p

They haven't removed my unbelievably high bill

When my contract is up, I think I'm going back to Playstation Vue. I got DIRECTV because I didn't have internet.

I still have the same guide. Maybe it's because I refuse to connect the receiver to the internet.

Always bypass the listings and set a manual recording - channel, date, time start, time stop.

I still have the same guide. Maybe it's because I refuse to connect the receiver to the internet.
Good with the bad, to get full use of all the options you gotta connect, so its a trade off.

Idk. Im starting to see right through Bubba and his "strange things seem to always happen to me" schtick.
Reminds me of my little sister.. anything to get a couple likes on the internet.

Oooof, this weather is brutal. Only positive is the possibility of racing under the lights.

Back
Top Bottom