2018 Bristol - Food City 500 - Pre-Race Thread

DISH is connected to my internet and they haven't updated the guide either.

Monday Bristol Bash, oh yeah

Idk. Im starting to see right through Bubba and his "strange things seem to always happen to me" schtick.
Reminds me of my little sister.. anything to get a couple likes on the internet.
I don't think anybody's going to start dismantling their RV to get on the web. At least, nobody in the NASCAR driver's RV lot. The Talladega infield is another matter.

DISH is connected to my internet and they haven't updated the guide either.
DVR, Timers, Options, Set Manual Timer, Fox affiliate channel, Today, current time PM, 6:00 PM. You don't care what the guide says; ram it down its throat.

Reactions: Pat
All Im sayin is keep your eyes open... Something strange is bound to happen to Bubba again next week. And surely it will find its way onto instagram/twitter as well.

Keep your eyes open, something strange will happen to Bubba again next week. Surely it will find its way onto instagram/twitter as well.
Where were you Saturday when Kezelowski called his team to ask who was on the track and was told, "Cup practice; where the heck are you?"

THESE are the fans NASCAR needs to pander to and target. Come back to Bristol fighting rain, sleet and snow? I’ll drink to that!
You mean people that actually like NASCAR?

I have the DVR on my local Fox affiliate as my Comcast said Fox is airing the race not FS1. Hope it's right. This race is one of my favorite on the calendar.

I have the DVR on my local Fox affiliate as my Comcast said Fox is airing the race not FS1. Hope it's right. This race is one of my favorite on the calendar.
I believe they will replay race on fs1

You know all the money they spent reconfiguring this track over the years they should have thrown into figuring out how to put a roof over the race surface

Over/under of pace laps run before they bring them back to the pits? It’s raining pretty heavily at the moment.

It's hilarious how it seems like the last 3 years NASCAR hasnt been able to catch a break with weather.

Back
Top Bottom