2018 Bristol - Food City 500 - Pre-Race Thread

That’s a hell of a radar on Fox. Has anyone stayed in Johnson City TN when attending Bristol?
Anywhere north of the NC / TN line is usually too much for my budget, short of sharing a room with assorted six-legged freeloaders.

WREKS HAHAHAHAHA

giphy.gif

I remember a spring Bristol race in 1996'ish (before they added all the seats) that was similar to this. Just a miserable event. I think it was eventually called early and Gordon won. Place was packed with probably 80k.

I wonder how many showed up today? 40k? I think Bristol had something like 50k seats in 1990.
40K would be 25% full, and it doesn't look close to that to my untrained eye.

So Stage 2 is cutoff I think? If so these 75 laps are going to be awesome

Ugh. Can’t catch a break with this weather. Anyway they can just run it tonight?

I really need this weather make up its mind, I gotta go deal with TMO because Samsung used thin plastic to hold the sim and SD card in the S8

I thought I did..............
I need the rain to either stop so the race can finish , or I need it to rain more so NASCAR will call the race so I can then drive to the nearest T-Mobile Cell phone store, not one of those private owned stores, but a T-Mobile cooperate store, My cell phone, a Samsung S8, has a very thin piece of plastic that holds the sim card and a memory card, that piece of junk plastic broke last night, so my phone is useless as a phone right now.

So I need to go there and deal with them and try to get a working a phone .

Back
Top Bottom