2018 Cup Schedule

Good god no it was 90 that day. It's easy to throw on a sweater, but that kind of heat with a hot track and metal stands is brutal

How married are Charlotte Motor Speedway and NASCAR to running the Coca-Cola 600 under the lights on Sunday night?

NASCAR fans are ate up with some night racing. I hate night racing for many reasons but it's obvious I'm in the minority there. Even though the racing sucks, fans love it.

Next thing you know, NASCAR will run at more short tracks and the fans will say they prefer the brobs because the speed. Oh, and make them night races.

The one thing that is missing from 2018 Nascar.I have seen nothing about an agreement with Goodyear to supply tires beyond this year.I wonder how badly Goodyear is beating Brian up behind the scenes,a Monster Energy type of deal.

The one thing that is missing from 2018 Nascar.I have seen nothing about an agreement with Goodyear to supply tires beyond this year.I wonder how badly Goodyear is beating Brian up behind the scenes,a Monster Energy type of deal.
My hope would be that they're trying to find a way to reduce costs for teams. Tire budgets are out of hand, especially for small teams. Can never build anything else when you spend all your money on tires.

Back
Top Bottom