2018 F1 News Thread

This looks...interesting? Kinda goofy, I'm not really sure what to make of it. I'll give it a shot because Baku has turned out okay, but this is a weird one in a lot of ways. Two sectors of straights and one little sector of twisty bits? Will they actually get locals to go?

i

I'm thinking it'll be more Australian bogans than locals.

I don't hate the track. Tilke's hands are still all over it and roundabouts are about as lazy as 90* turns but it could be cool. Location is weird though for sure.

This looks...interesting? Kinda goofy, I'm not really sure what to make of it. I'll give it a shot because Baku has turned out okay, but this is a weird one in a lot of ways. Two sectors of straights and one little sector of twisty bits? Will they actually get locals to go?

i
This track looks like AVUS on steroids.

If it has Vietnam Bikini Airlines girls on the grid to piss off the no fun MFers it will be the best thing since 14 miles at Nuremberg.

Dan Ticktum wins the F3 race at the Macau GP again. Hard not to see him being the next annoying Toro Rosso driver in 2020.

Hope Sophia Floersch (and any marshals/photographers) is okay after a horrific crash early on.

Bottas lost Wihuri, his primary personal sponsor. Niko Kari, Finnish F3 driver, lost them as well.

Back
Top Bottom